Breaking Dawn director, and thus our imaginary best friend, Bill Condon, is so effusive in his praise about his actors, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. He’s already said that Kristen is, “an incredible warrior goddess” in the movie and that, even though there was some apprehension about playing a mother onscreen and she was, “nervous to show the maternal side because it’s something that hasn’t happened for her yet,” she came through and “it got turned on immediately when Mackenzie Foy showed up.” Sweet, right? What he says in the clip above is even more awesome. He was asked what Rob and Kristen’s dynamic was with Mackenzie as her celluloid parents and his answer came straight out and sounded so sincere. “Oh my God,” he exclaims. “They were so parental with her. I mean, Kristen especially because she had been a child actor before, so she was so protective of her. It was great to watch.” Then he added the part that made our ovaries squee in agreement. He brought up Robert’s deal as a dad, saying, “And Rob, oh my God! Anytime there was a baby around, it was amazing.” Amazing was stretched out, so Condon is letting you know that Rob is already Dad of the Year, without actually being a dad. He was also asked if Rob would be a fun father, and he replied with, ” Yeah yeah he would be. But actually, more serious about it than you would think.” Oh … we’ve though about it. It’s serious alright!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Gossip Table: Jay Z Skipping Kimye's Wedding? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- What Did Lena Dunham Do With President Obama? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrit
- What Does Omar Epps Not Want Kanye West To Find Out? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- The Complete Guide To Porn Parodies of Movies, TV, Celebrities and Politicians | Celebrity Gossip +