Really Drew? The COOLEST moment of your life? Maybe the most incredible moment, the most inspiring, the most magical, the most life-changing…But the coolest? I’m not saying it can’t be cool to have a baby, but you, Drew Barrymore, have had a pretty cool life. Here’s where I tell you about how cool your life is:
- As an 11 year old, Drew Barrymore was an “regular” at Studio 54. She smoked cigarettes AT 9, drank alcohol AT 11, smoked marijuana AT 12 and snorted cocaine at 13 YEARS OLD. Sure, that’s pretty messed up, but also pretty cool.
- In 1990 Drew wrote an autobiography called Little Girl Lost. Even though it was about her troubled youth, it was still a book! She wrote a book. Cool!
- The next year, Drew filed for emancipation from her parents so she could be cool basically all the time. And then she flashed David Letterman her boobs, all while standing on his Late Show desk.
- In 1999 Drew MARRIES Tom Green and in 2001 their beloved dog Flossie saves them from a house fire. That’s insanely cool.
- Unfortunately Tom and Drew split, but Drew started dating The Strokes’ Fabrizio Moretti. At that time he was probably the coolest dude ever.
- She was killed off in the first 10 minutes of the ORIGINAL Scream. Epitome of cool.
- She kicked ass in all of the Charlie’s Angels movies. She also executive produced all of them. The coolest.
- That thing with Fab didn’t work out. No worries, Drew dated JUSTIN LONG next. Yep, that Justin Long. So cool.
- Drew managed to make Grey Gardens cool. Have you seen the original Grey Gardens? It’s in black and white. (Actually, it wasn’t in black and white but it might as well have been.)
- She directed a Best Coast music video that was an indie West Side Story and starred cool kids Donald Glover and Alia Shawkat.
- Oh, did I forget to mention that Drew is the godmother of Francis Bean Cobain? Yeah. Cool royalty.
- She co-starred in a documentary in which a guy attempted to go on a date with her. Guess what? He succeeded. She’s pretty cool.
100. She had a really adorable baby named Olive. Congratulations! For real.