You already listen to him 24/7 and dose your clothes in his scent: isn’t it only that you get to have Justin Bieber on your TV as well? ABC certainly thinks so. According to TV Guide, the network is currently developing a sitcom based on the Bieb’s life. Justin and his manager Scooter Braun would executive produce the show, which would largely depict “Bieber’s background before he got famous. The comedy is about a future pop star’s awkward teenage years and his unorthodox family.” This could actually be great. Have you seen Justin’s dad? Unorthodox is one word for it! Which then begs the question, who should star as the Biebers?
- Justin: *Gasp* Finally, a show clean enough to star Angus T. Jones! Unless ABC plans to get into the seedy underbelly of Canadian groups (and we highly doubt they do), the Two And A Half Men star wouldn’t be a bad pick. Modern Family‘s Nolan Gould would be a a better selection if they wanted someone slightly younger to portray break-out star Biebs. Baby-faced, silly, great hair…yeah, this could work.
- Selena: Actually, now that we’re on the Modern Family tip, Ariel Winter makes a great high school freshman Selena Gomez. Oh, except America probably wouldn’t want a former fictional brother and sister smooching on primetime TV. Angus it is, then!
- Scooter Braun: If for some terrible reason New Girl went off the air, scruffy Jake Johnson would make a perfect Scooter.
- Mom Pattie Mallette: We like Gilmore Girls‘ Lauren Graham as Justin’s mom, especially since GG gave her a head start with some of the teen mom stuff.
- Dad Jeremy Bieber: Is there even a question? KFed, now and forever.
[Photo: Getty Images]