If this isn’t proof that Amanda Seyfried could potentially be the coolest BFF ever, we don’t know what is. Not only can Ms. Amanda wear the hell out of a gown — McQueen, no less — but she looks like the sort of gal who could kick back a couple of tequilas and karaoke the hell out of a microphone. What’s not to love? Oh yeah, this. She may be one of the most gorgeous faces on screen at the moment, but she isn’t afraid to poke fun of herself. For example, she thinks nothing of throwing on a frog mask on national television. How do we know all of this? Not because we’re hanging with Amanda, sadly, but because that’s exactly what she did on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday. Minus the tequila. Or with tequila in her system, who knows. Ellen found out that the whole Les Miserables cast had gone out for a spot of karaoke while they were in Tokyo, Japan on promotional duties. Amanda admitted that she had done her bit on the mic after a couple of rounds of sake, dressed as a frog, natch. And Ellen isn’t anything if not well-prepared, so out came a frogs head costume and some sake. Sake, tequila: booze equals booze. This bascially turned into Amanda rapping California Love by Tupac, dressed in said frogs head. The clip’s above, for your viewing pleasure. It’s the best thing E.V.E.R.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Gossip Table: Demi Moore Warns Mila Kunis | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Beyonce, Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara Fake Sleeping Selfies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | V
- Leaping Leotards! The Complete Photographic History Of The “Almost Vagina” | Celebrity Gossip + Ente
- Namaste: Yoga Poses of the Rich and Famous to Inspire You | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News |