Soulja Boy, tell ‘em about the fantastic sale going on at Dress Barn! If you’re a person, place or thing that has $10 to spare, we’re excited to inform you that the “Pretty Boy Swag” rapper will hype you on on his music group’s Twitter account. Bossip alerted us to the fact that Soulja Boy’s website is selling everything from retweets and shout-outs for under $5 to a beat or verse for $10,000. You can buy it all right now on PayPal! How much to have Soulja Boy namecheck you in his next leaked dick pic? Too soon?
Considering his personal Twitter profile brags that he “just signed an 8 Million Dollar Endorsement Deal,” we don’t know exactly why Soulja Boy is giving out his Twitter love at such reasonable prices. That being said, there are plenty of people and places we think could use the Soulja Boy boost. Feel free to take our suggestions if you’ve got the $2.99, ya’ll!
- Yankee Candles: Soulja Boy, smell ‘em! ‘Em being delicious holiday scents at @TheYankeeCandle
- Rush Limbaugh: I disapprove of what you say @limabugh, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. #EvelynBeatriceHallSwag
- Cokie Roberts: Shout out to Cokie Roberts! Keep searching for that Applebee’s, girl!
- Cash4Gold: Soulja Boy, sell ‘em! ‘Em being your unwanted gold jewelry at @Cash4GoldInc
- U.S. Department of Agriculture: Soulja Boy loves corn! The @USDA knows what I’m talking about!
- Actress Kathy Bates: @MsKathyBates was awesome in Misery! Please don’t show anyone that picture I just accidentally sent you!
- Bill Nye: Soulja Boy loves corn! @TheScienceGuy knows what I’m talking about! #CornRequiresScienceToGrow #swagg
- Soulja Boy himself: @soulja, it’s SouljaBoy. Just wanted to let you know that you are killing it on a daily basis.
[Photo: Getty Images]