Harry Styles and Taylor Swift are taking their romance to the public. Like, seriously to the public. Like, we’re going to make out and we don’t care kind of seriously to the public. The two impossibly cute and famous pair — hey, like does attract like — were in New York for Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest, where Swifty was performing a medley of her songs during a concert that attracted thousands of people. But instead of whizzing off after the show, Taylor stayed for the famous ball drop with Harry by her side. There’s the video you can see above of the whole moment as the clock strikes twelve ushering in the new year and a big, public, full-on kiss between Taylor and Harry. Which goes on for a while, we may add. We’re hoping both fan bases approve because quite frankly, how could you not? It’s adorable and exactly like that romantic comedy we know you have stashed away and like to bust out towards the end of the year. Just don’t screw it up, Styles. You don’t want to be fodder for her next album. Also, disclaimer: we know it’s voyeuristic but the moment is so darn cute and going viral and who doesn’t want to feel mushy at this time?
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Which Celebrity Exes Are Still Friendly? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet + More Stars Go Makeup-Free | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- Celebrity Breakups for Weird Reaons | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Does Something Look Different About Bruce Jenner? | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News