We’re still waiting for someone to tell us that InAPPropriate Comedy is actually an elaborate hoax (is it some April Fools-like holiday we’ve forgotten about?), because it’s too hard to believe that it’s actually real. It basically makes Scary Movie and Movie 43 look like Lincoln. As we watched the red-band trailer (after the jump, due to NSFW content) with our mouths hanging open, these are the questions that immediately came to mind:
1. Really, someone gave Vince Offer, the ShamWow/Slap Chop guy money to make a movie?
2. Does Rob Schneider need the money this badly?
3. Adrien Brody, did you lose a bet or something? Did you forget that you’re hot and won an Oscar?
4. In what universe is “Go ahead, make me gay?” a funny line?
5. Shouldn’t there be some SAG rule, contract stipulation or maybe a judge’s injunction, preventing Lindsay Lohan from appearing in both Scary Movie 5 and this?
6. Are the gun control advocates lining up to protest Lindsay’s paparazzi shooting scene yet?
7. Michelle Rodriguez, have you ever considered another career?
8. If a movie’s trailer admits that it’s racist, offensive and “downright f—ed up,” does that make it OK to be racist, offensive and downright f—ed up?
9. Why didn’t the world end in 2012? Or did we mess up the calculations and it’s actually over on March 22, when this movie comes out?
[Photo: Freestyle Releasing]