ICYMI or “In case you missed it,” today had some of the best news ever. We’ll run you through it right now.
- Eighteen severed human heads are discovered by customs agents at Chicago’s O’Hare airport
Eighteen (18) severed HUMAN heads were casually delivered to Chicago by airplane this morning. I say casual because here is the official quote from customs:
“Everybody here is “Oh my gosh, you got a box of heads” and everybody thinks that it’s unheard of.”
Uh, that’s because it is. And maybe if you’re so jaded about it, you should find yourself a new job.
- Stolen Train Crashes Into Home in Sweden
Whoops, a woman hired to clean a train instead took it on a one way trip into a house. Everyone was fine, so it’s just funny to think about.
- Jessica Simpson Sitcom in the Works at NBC
Here are two reasons why Jessica Simpson’s new scripted show might be the Best Show Ever:
- …a pilot presentation of a comedy based on Simpson’s life…
- …written by Paul Blart: Mall Cop scribe Nick Bakay…
- New Dan Brown Novel Coming in May…and it’s about Dante’s Inferno
As if hell could get any more..hellish, Dan Brown is writing a book about it. Solve THAT MYSTERY, Robert Langdon!
Want more of the Best News Ever? Tune into Best Week Ever this Friday at 10/9C or SET YOUR DVR! That’s what it’s for.