Zooey Deschanel turns the big three three today, and what better way to celebrate the birth of our favorite be-banged sitcom star then to pay homage to the 33 most twee Zooey D. moments? Just so we’re clear, we are all about tweeness, particularly Zooey’s. Like the woman herself told Glamour, “We can’t be feminine and be feminists and be successful? I want to be a f—ing feminist and wear a f—ing Peter Pan collar. So f—ing what?” Never change for anyone, lady! Never change.
1. & 2. Zooey’s Golden Globe Nail Game. Both 2013….
3. Zooey at the Golden Globes in general.
“Thank God @lenadunham was there to capture the moment I hid behind her to avoid crossing the room during ben affleck’s speech last night,” she tweeted.
4. Zooey tweetin’. Also in general.
5. The New Girl episode in which all of CeCe’s model friends think Jess looks like a Russian cracker mascot. Look at that monkey’s bangs.
6. The episode of New Girl where in which Jess humiliates herself as a car model.
7. The fact Zooey’s website is named HelloGiggles. It’s a great site, but…come on. Dat name twee.
8., 9. & 10. Zooey’s penchant for holiday covers. Whether it’s in Elf…
Or with She & Him…
Or with Joseph Gorden-Levitt while accompanying herself on a ukelele while wearing a tiara.
Oh, and there are so many more you can peep in our gallery…
[Photo: Getty Images/Twitter/Splash News Online]