Woah! Is this a reference to ex-boyfriend, Justin Bieber? Selena Gomez has us all in a loop! She performed “Cry Me a River” — which is like the poster song for breakups — at a UNICEF Benefit Concert at the Best Buy theater in New York and looked lovely, we might add. But before singing the song, she told the audience, “I’ve been through a lot the past few months. It’s been weird and sad and cool.” And then right before she started she added, “This song definitely speaks to me.” Was that a subliminal message about the Biebs? The thing is, for such a poignant song to sing, she looked totally happy afterwards. Flowers and her hair, et al. We’d like you to take a look at this and tell us what you think. Is this just one of those songs that you sing when you’re making a statement — it was done acoustically. Or was this a message specifically about Bieber? Vote and let us know.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- Wyclef Jean Seeks Amanda Bynes Help On Twitter | VH1 Celebrity
- Last Lap: Kristen Stewart Goes Partying, Southern Style | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Reveal Their Baby's Name | VH1 Celebrity