This week was full of stuff. So much stuff that we bet you missed some. So MUCH stuff, that we bet you need to catch up. Don’t stress, we have just what you need here: A GIF WALL OF CATCH UP featuring the week’s best in rapidly-moving objects from pop’s finest sources.
Confused? Here’s a key:
1. Obama’s Inauguration Day celebration was amazing. You could even say he is having his BEST WEEK EVER. His daughters Malia & Sasha also had a pretty good week–Snapchatting(?) their parents smooching.
2. Whoops! Someone got “Catfished” by an imaginary girlfriend [GIFs via]
3. American Idol soldiers on, as drama-filled as ever. [GIFs via]
4. ARE YOU READY FOR THE PUPPY BOWL? [GIFs via]
5. Ray Lewis, can you please stop crying? [GIFs via, via]
6. If you haven’t watched Bravo’s Shahs of Sunset, you should be. And these GIFs are why.
5. Michelle Obama also got inaugurated. As QUEEN OF THE SIDE EYE.
6. So did Beyoncé lip sync the National Anthem? Does it even matter? [GIFs via]
7. Even Anderson Cooper agrees. [GIFs via]