Just last week, the new Mercedes Super Bowl ad was all about Kate Upton washing the swankin’ new car in slow motion. Of course, there was talk of it being pulled off the air because it was too sexy for audiences. Has that talk achieved its purpose? Because the extended cut of the advertisement — see it above — has been released and there’s a lot less Kate in it, and she’s also a lot more clothed! At the same time, we love this ad and you will too, even with Kate being in it for five seconds. Set to the soundtrack of Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones, the story’s about your regular, everyday Joe being tempted in the form of the always awesome Willem Dafoe, portraying Lucifer. Lucifer offers him everything — money, beautiful women (that’s where a Marilyn Monroe-esque Kate is featured,) fame (he parties and dances with Usher) and the fast life. Will average Joe take up the offer? That remains to be seen. Watch the video!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 30 Hottest Supernatural Characters Of 2013 | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity - Pa
- We Laughed Then Masturbated: The Ultimate Guide To Porn Parodies | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment
- POLL: Rear Of The Year Round 3! | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Jennifer Lawrence Keeps Sex Toys In Her Hotel Room | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Cel