2. She’s not gonna compromise on that name for your sake. It’s pronounced Kwe-VAWN-zhan-ay, by the way. Her mother, Qulyndreia, told Deadline that the name is a combination of her own name, Quvenzhane’s father’s name, Venjie, and the Swahili word for fairy.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- Saturday Night Live Gives Bill Hader (And Stefon) A Fond Farewell – | VH1 Celebrity