And what is Emma Stone doing in Brooklyn? All this plus new photos from The Bling Ring and casting news for Divergent in this morning’s “While You Were Sleeping”.
- Justin Timberlake is going to be a guest on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon every night this week, and last night he was asked to comment on his supposed Kanye West diss on Saturday Night Live. Timberlake claimed that he “loves Kanye” and slyly added, “Did the lyrics [to "Suit & Tie"] change? I don’t remember.” Real smooth, JT. [Daily Mail]
- Hollywood sweetheart Emma Stone has been spotted in Brooklyn. She is there filming Spiderman 2 and fending off rumors of a real-life love triangle with her co-stars, boyfriend Andrew Garfield and Shailene Woodley, after posting and deleting a cryptic message on twitter. [Celebitchy]
- Three new faces are joining Spiderman 2 star Shailene Woodley in the upcoming adaptation of Divergent. Maggie Q will be playing tattoo artist Tori who helps Woodley’s Tris, Zoe Kravitz will be Tris’s spitfire best friend, Christina, and newcomer Ansel Elgort is Tris’s brother Caleb. Still no confirmation on who nabbed the hotly contested part of Four. [Hollywood Reporter]
- More images from Emma Watson’s new film The Bling Ring have been released online. In them you can see Paris Hilton, Gavin Rossdale, Taissa Farmiga, Leslie Mann and director Sofia Coppola, as well as the Harry Potter star gone wild. [Complex]
- Baz Luhrmann‘s 3D film adaptation of The Great Gatsby will be opening the Cannes Film Festival this year. The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan and is being scored by Jay-Z, so you know it’s what F. Scott Fitzgerald would have wanted. [People]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]