45. Body Heat (1981)Dirty talk and dirty deeds, this neo-noir with William Hurt and Kathleen Turner will definitely set your screen on fire.
44. Edward Scissorhands (1990)Does your date have pruning shears for hands? Well then this Johnny Depp powerhouse will make them feel right at ease.
43. The Apartment (1960)Jack Lemmon plays a lovable everyman who lets his boss use his apartment for his affairs. But when things get weird when he realizes that his boss is stringing along the woman he has a huge crush on. The Billy Wilder script is warm and funny, and has one of the best final lines in cinema history.
42. You’ve Got Mail (1998)It was either this or Sleepless In Seattle. Feel free to substitute.
41. Belle Epoque (1992)A soldier and four gorgeous sisters (including Penelope Cruz), in the Spanish countryside. You do the math.