40. Groundhog Day (1993)Bill Murray lives one day over and over, ad naseum. So it’s the perfect set up for the ol’ “If I had to live one day over and over again, it would me with you” line.
39. Eyes Wide Shut (1999)Orgies, sexual experimentation, murder, seduction and nudity: Maybe not such a great first date movie. Or, looked at another way, THE PERFECT FIRST DATE MOVIE. Kubrick’s final film staring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman set the tone for millions of swingers parties across the world.
38. Meet The Parents (2000)If you’re girlfriend doesn’t understand why you’re nervous to meet her family, just this pop this gem in.
37. 9 1/2 weeks (1986)Not to be confused with 9 Months with Hugh Grant, or 8 1/2, this film features super sexy performances from Kim Basinger before she married Alec Baldwin, and Mickey Rourke before boxers used his face as a punching bag.
36. Annie Hall (1977)Arguably the first realistic comedy about modern relationships, most of us guys owe Woody Allen a huge debt for making nerds cool.