30. Moonstruck (1987)“SNAP OUT OF IT!” Cher takes no prisoners as widow Loretta Castorini, a role which won her an Oscar.
29. The Wedding Singer (1998)Rather than annoying, Adam Sandler is actually sweet in this heartwarmer. His tearjerking song “I Want To Grow Old With You” is played at many a wedding.
28. Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961)Corny? Maybe. A cliche? Maybe. But Audrey Hepburn’s portrayal of original Manic Pixie Dream Girl Holly Golightly still stirs us up.
27. Chocolat (2000)A date night movie, in France, with Johnny Depp. Flawless.
26. Notting Hill (1999)The Rom-Com King and Queen, together at last. Julia Roberts is just a girl, asking Hugh Grant to love her.