25. Dangerous Liaisons (1988)Not all costume films are stuffy. You won’t believe the heat coming off of the corsets and powdered wigs!
24. Before Sunrise (1995)Ever have one of those days with someone where you keep having so much fun that breakfast turns into lunch, turns into dinner, turns into midnight? This gentle character study with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy is kind of like that.
23. Ghost (1990)This movie forever changed the way we looked at necrophilia. And the word “ditto.”
22. High Fidelity (2000)Cusack’s obsessive and childish record nerd Rob Gordon has always cracked us up. Watching him retrace the steps of every failed relationship he’s ever had in hopes of figuring out how to save his current one, all we see is ourselves.
21. Jerry Maguire (1996)Tom Cruise had Renee Zellweger (and us) at “hello”.