20. Love Story (1970)This movie breaks our goddamn heart. It gave is the immortal catchphrase “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” And it also gave Tissues a serious boost in sales. Use with caution.
19. Amelie (2001)It’s Lil Wayne’s favorite French film! If that joke doesn’t get you laid, we can’t help you.
18. My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)Another overlooked classic from the Julia Roberts cannon, this one has some of the best musical numbers.
17. The Princess Bride (1987)This fairy tale has just enough action, adventure, intelligence and humor to keep adults interested.
16. Reality Bites (1994)This movie makes us fall in love with Winona Ryder, Ethan Hawke and the 1990′s all over again.