The 2013 summer blockbuster season is not even over and we are already concerned about what’s in store for 2014. Here’s why: hair. Everyone, from Bradley Cooper to Jennifer Aniston, has recently been spotted on set sporting questionable dos, wigs, and bad dye jobs that makes us worried. It looks like 2014 is going to be the year of the wig so just brace yourself for the some of the most awful hair coming to a screen near you.
1. Christian Bale looks like he lost his mind with an awful comb over in American Hustle, which comes out at the end of 2013 and will kick start the bad hair in 2014.
2. Bradley Cooper sports some major jerry curls in the same film, which makes us wonder if he pissed off his stylist on set.
3. Jeremy Renner, who got coiffed, may have the best of the worst hair in this film.
4. Finally, the always-pretty Jennifer Lawrence falls victim to the same film with too many weaves that makes her hair look drunk.
5. Unfortunately, J-Law‘s hair doesn’t fair any better in X-Men: Days Of Future Past (5/23/14), though her bodysuit makes up for it.