4. You still feel cheated by the minimal amount of Big Dig Richie we saw in Magic Mike. We saw more of him during his appearance at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards, amiright?
5. Joe failed to take off enough clothing in his workout appearance on Live With Kelly and Michael.
6. You find women’s fitness books to be too easy.
7. You really like Arnold Schwarzenegger’s writing style (Joe’s Sabotage co-star wrote the forward).
8. You’re going to scan the images and Photoshop on the head of that guy you dated last month and post the resulting image on Facebook the week before your high school reunion.
9. Um. Sorry, what were we talking about?
10. You thought that “building the body you always wanted” implied some kind of sex robot kit was included.
Anyway, no judgments here. While you’re at it, pick up Michael McMillian’s Steve Newlin’s Field Guide to Vampires (And Other Creatures of Satan), too!
[Photos: Gallery Books, Getty Images]