Tila Tequila has done it again: Reeled us in with her highly original antics to renew her inexplicable fame. This time, it’s with a one-two punch: First she called Paul Walker‘s death a “ritualistic killing” on Facebook, and then she posted a photo of herself in Nazi regalia standing on top of Auschwitz, claiming Hitler was just misunderstood. This prompted us to see what other crazy things have been going on in the mind of the onetime MySpace sensation turned MTV reality star, since last we heard from her (an Illuminati rant she wrote, post suicide attempt/aneurysm, ). It turns out, Hitler was the tip of the iceberg.
Here, in order to spare your sanity (we’re hanging on by a thread now), we’ve gathered the most mind-blowing highlights of Tila Tequila’s AnonymousTruthBlog.com. These are all the things she believes now:
- Starting with the most offensive, and we won’t even link to the post here because it features images of the World Trade Center being bombed by stars of David, she’s onboard with the whole Jews arranged 9/11 conspiracy theory. Actually the latest post on this is by “Doctor Rice,” who is described as a 16-year-old Palestinian girl. Featured quote: “From knowing the truth to 9/11 can lead us to know other important truths, ranging from WW2 and the existence of magic. What is funny is people are willing to accept there might be more to reality than what is presented to them, but never with magic. It is sad that many won’t accept this last red pill, especially if you are a member of the Abrahamic tradition.”
- Oh, yeah, Hitler wasn’t that bad. It’s just ’cause he lost the war that everyone rewrote history. Featured quote: “Hitler never wanted a worldwide genocide. That is the biggest lie ever nor did he want the genocide of all the jewish people. All he wanted was to be able to feed his people from the depression, defend his country from being attacked unfairly, and they claimed the war and harassed him and his people first.”
- Facebook is an Illuminati spy network. She started this blog when the network suspended her for a month back in July. She’s back on Facebook, but the blog is where she does her best work.
- The Middle East is always in trouble because its a portal for aliens. Best quote: “What you are not being told is that there is a HUGE VORTEX OF ENERGY PORTALS that is located in the Middle East, and areas surrounding it because this ongoing spiritual war dates all the way back to pre-biblical times when the Middle East was still known as Mesopotamia. Ah yes! Ancient Babylonian times. If you think back over the history of Earth, you will recognize how many dramas of religion and civilization have been introduced in that portal. It’s a huge portal-with a radius of a thousand miles or so. This is why there is so much activity in the Middle East. This is the portal that the ‘Reptilians’ use.”
- The world might be ending soon, but we might not notice. Tila’s theory, which is largely based on visions she’s had since fourth grade: “Billions of people will ‘DIE’ however, here’s the catch…. none of us knows that we actually died, and to us… it will just seem like another ‘HOAX’ gone by and then we just go back to living our lives… except the only subtle thing that has changed is the fact that the world around us seems so much more peaceful.”