13. Her explanation of why she chopped off her hair is both logical and completely unbelievable: “It just couldn’t get any uglier.” And yet look at how gorgeous she is.
14. Again, she lashed out at the name-calling that goes on in Hollywood, particularly calling out Fashion Police during her chat with Yahoo: “They put values in all the things that are wrong and [show] that it’s OK to just point at people and call them ugly and call them fat and they call it fun. … Screw those people. You look how you look. What are you going to do, be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That’s just dumb.”
15. Jennifer comforted a crying fan at one of the Catching Fire premieres. She’s not all crass jokes and humility, people!
16. She opted for full disclosure about why she wound up in the hospital on the day of the L.A. Catching Fire premiere, telling David Letterman, “I just had this really bad pain for, like, three weeks. And you know you can only s–t your pants so many times a day before you go to the emergency room, before you’re like ‘I need to go to the hospital.'”
17. This is how Jen greets us ALL THE TIME.
18. Through all this media blitz, she’s found time to reunite with boyfriend Nick Hoult, which makes us unbelievably happy for her. Girl needs to have a personal life, too, and that man is too cute to stay away from!
19. She’s ready to step away from the limelight for a minute after this latest round of promotion and awards season. “I’ve built my career. I need to build my human life. I need to get a house and connect to the people around me and not work for a little while,” Jen told USA Today.
20. Her inspiration for this latest, award-worthy role of Long Island housewife Rosalyn in American Hustle? It just might be the Real Housewives of New Jersey. “I can’t tell where [the accent] came from because I just kind of started speaking in it, and I’ve been watching a lot of reality TV shows and those reality TV shows have a lot of New Jersey women, so I can’t say that it’s not from them,” she told MTV.
We knew that already, because we’re her best friends and we watch it together all the time.
[Photos: Vanity Fair, Getty Images, Splash News Online]