You may not ever attend the Golden Globes, but at least you can drink like one of the stars on the red carpet! Celebs at this year’s show at the Beverly Hilton will be treated to a special cocktail – the first of its kind – called the Moët Golden Night. We were lucky enough to sample the concoction at the official menu unveiling for the show and trust us, it’s delish – and it’s got a kick! The drink – invented by super chef Aida Mollenkamp - is easy enough to make at home and combines Moët bubbly with a pear brandy. (Like we said – delish.) She’s got the ingredients on her blog, and she breaks down the recipe with us, above. It’s the perfect thing to serve at your Golden Globes viewing party on Sunday night. Cheers!
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 20 Celebrities Who Grew Up Rich | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- Stars Reveal How And When They Lost Their Virginity | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Ce
- A Guide To Lavish Celebrity Homes, Islands, Property | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 C
- 20 Celebrities Married At Least 3 Times | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Actors Who Hate Their Directors | Celebrity Gossip + Entertainment News | VH1 Celebrity