10) Henry Cavill, The Immortals (2011)
A hairless, bronzed Henry Cavill lights up a mediocre hero epic. It’s a shame his chest hair doesn’t make an appearance until 2013′s Man of Steel.
9) Charleston Heston, Ben-Hur (1959)
Charleston Heston makes manual labor look good.
8) Russell Crowe, Gladiator (2000)
Russell Crowe never looks as good as he does in Ridley Scott’s epic tale of a general-turn-slave-turn-gladiator.
7) Rodrigo Santoro, 300 (2007)
There’s a reason Laura Linney’s character is so into Rodrigo Santoro in Love Actually: that bulge.
6) Kellan Lutz, The Legend of Hercules (2014)
Lutz brings the puffed up chest to the tale of the divine hero.
UP NEXT: Kit Harington, Gerard Butler and Brad Pitt