Blake Lively gets candid about her fairy tale marriage to Ryan Reynolds, Zac Efron wants you to get in his car, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban get touchy feely, and more news to wrap up your work day.
- If Blake Lively could “spit out a litter of kids,” she would. [People]
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban know how to keep their romance alive. [Just Jared]
- Zac Efron gives fans a chance to hang out with him, for a good cause. Ugh. Be more perfect, ZE. [Facebook/Zac Efron]
- Jessica Simpson makes us all believe in the Weight Watcher diet. [Kiss 95.7]
- Veronica Mars will return in the form of a new web series. [EW]
- Girls star Zosia Mamet opens up about a lifelong battle with an eating disorder. [Access Hollywood]
- Hilary Swank‘s new show The One Percent is coming to Starz. [Hollywood]
- Chord Overstreet confirms he’ll be back for every episode of Glee‘s final season. [E!]
- Funny man Adam Pally will hang with Jarvis in the Elevator tomorrow at noon on VH1.com. Until then, here’s a Game of Bros clip to hold you over.
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]