- Just days after Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk went public, word hits that Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin are “seeing each other.” [E!]
- Lindsay Lohan doesn’t care that James Franco denied being on her infamous sex list. [Radar]
- Mark Zuckerberg wants Bill Gates to get wet for charity. [Facebook]
- 10 Things I Hate About You star Andrew Keegan started a religion. [Vice]
- Demi Moore and Bruce Willis sent their daughter Tallulah to rehab. [Extra]
- Jessica Alba dished on doing her own movie stunts on Watch What Happens Live. [Bravo]
- Playboy welcomes its first ever Indian model, Sherlyn Chopra. [E!]
- Age of Adaline starring Blake Lively and Harrison Ford will premiere in January. [Variety]
- Daniel Radcliffe surprised a group of fans at a movie theater. [Huffington Post]
- About Alex‘s Aubrey Plaza spills on how she feels about Chris Pratt, Amy Poehler, and other A-list stars. [Yahoo!]
- American Horror Story: Freakshow will premiere October 8. [moviefone]
- Celebrate National Rum Day this Saturday with a Bloody Jerry: Sailor Jerry Rum as a Bloody Mary. With a spicy, tangy combination, it’s delicious with almost any topping of your choice. When you make yours this weekend, enter to win a Sailor Jerry Bloody Mary brunch by tweeting a picture of your drink tagging @sailorjerry and #screwthecelery with the craziest garnish of your choice.
— D Y N O (@DanaDynamite) August 14, 2014
Here’s the recipe:
1 1/2 oz. Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
2 dashes hot sauce
3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1 heavy-handed dash of steak seasoning spices
1 teaspoon of wet minced garlic
1 teaspoon of spicy bean or pickle juice
Fill with plain tomato juice
Pour it all in a pint glass, squeeze in some lemon and lime wedges, toss ‘em in. Add ice.
Shake like hell. Garnish with whatever the hell you want.