Gwyneth Paltrow may be hitting the court room soon, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed aren’t wasting any time making their relationship official, John Stamos proves he’s still got it, and more of this morning’s celebrity news.
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s website Goop has been hit with a copyright lawsuit. [Perez Hilton]
- After just a few weeks of dating, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed move in togther. [US Weekly]
- Kim Kardashian is just one of the many celebs who had a fashion fail at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards.
- John Stamos’ shirtless selfie will make today your best Monday ever. [People]
- Sherri Shepherd speaks out about her exit from The View, saying: “God was like, ‘it’s time.’” [Tinseltown Mom]
- Check out the dark new teaser trailer for the upcoming FOX series Gotham.
- A$AP Rocky and Chanel Iman dance their way through Vogue‘s September issue. [Vogue]
- Oprah describes her perfect day. [KIIS FM]
- The Simpsons marathon more than tripled ratings for FXX. [Variety]
- Size eight model Meaghan Kausman took to Instagram to protest the Photoshopping of her recent campaign. [Cosmopolitan]
[Photo Credit: Getty Images]