Last night’s episode of A Double Shot at Love With The Ikki Twins did not disappoint long-time viewers of the Shot at Love franchise. The second installment of the season followed the standard blueprint:
1. Forced mingling.
2. Guys act like idiots and set the bar high for the season with phrases like “Ikki Ikki wanna stickie.”
3. Make out sessions commence.
4. Guys and girls compete in an A Shot At Love-esque challenge, something to do with guys and girls trying to wet each other over a giant sheet.
5. In the second half of the episode, more make out sessions.
6. Hormones reach emergency levels, resulting in incomprehensible fight scenes.
7. Elimination occurs over suspenseful background music.
That’s your rundown of essential factoids. See photos below for a visual recap. Check out MTV for more on the Ikki Twins. [Photo: MTV]
How To Win A Double Shot At Love With The Ikki Twins
The last time Scandalist checked on Aubrey O’Day, she was busy getting herself kicked out of Danity Kane and taking sexy shots for Complex magazine. But the sexy starlet seems to be occupying her free time now with a woman. Yes, sources close to Aubrey say she’s been stepping out with an unidentified new lady and is referring to her as her “girlfriend.” The two have been spotted at a few events together, most recently at the Zen Green Tea Liqueur launch in Hollywood. Additionally, when asked about her love life, Aubrey strangely replied that her dog Ginger is “also a lesbian.” Hmmm. Mysterious …
Don’t forget that Aubrey was spotted in August making out with Lydia Hearst. Could this be more than a passing phase for our girl? Well, we can hope. Check out a behind-the-scenes video of Aubrey’s Complex shoot after the jump and view sexy shots below. [Source: NY Post, Photo: Getty Images]
Now that Tila Tequila has lost A Shot At Love to a pair of sexy twins, she’s moved on to bigger and better things like publishing a book about herself. “Hooking Up With Tila Tequila: A Guide to Love, Fame, Happiness, Success, and Being the Life of the Party” is sure to supply more of what Tila’s viewers loved about her reality show — only in book form. But we can’t help wondering why anyone would read a guide to love by someone who failed twice to find it on national TV? Regardless, Tila celebrated the release with a reading and book signing last night in New York City. Here are some choice examples of what’s between its covers:
- “…dont listen to anyone except yourself.”
- “Well, if a slut means a young lady who works hard for what she believes in, takes no f*cking bullsh*t from people, stops at nothing to reach all her dreams and goals, picks herself up each time she falls down, believes in herself when no one else does and inspires other people to never give up on their dreams no matter how hard life gets…well then guess what? I AM A SLUT! A proud slut at that.”
- “[I've] built a career from nothing with [my] smarts, [my] talent and [my] style and yes, with [my] looks.”
- “I’m just like you and just like you I get scared too.”
[Photo: Splash News Online]
At 11:53PM last night a private Learjet carrying Travis Barker and DJ AM crashed while taking off in Columbia, South Carolina. The plane, which was supposed to travel to Van Nuys, California, overran the runway, broke through a fence, and crossed a highway before colliding with a shoulder alongside the road. A driver who witnessed the crash said the plane looked like a fireball as it crossed the highway. Barker and DJ AM were admitted to the Joseph Still Burn Center in Augusta, Georgia in critical condition, while four other people on board were killed including pilot Sarah Lemmon, 31, co-pilot James Bland, 52, Chris Baker, 29, and Charles Still, 25.
Barker and DJ AM, who perform together under the name TRVSDJ-AM, played a free outdoor concert Friday night in Columbia, South Carolina. Other performers at the event included Perry Farrell and Gavin Degraw. TRVSDJ-AM also performed at the recent MTV VMAs. [CNN. Photo: Getty Images]