Hello, everyone! My name’s Sarah Walker. I’m the new part time blogger here! So that means that if we were to meet at a party and you asked me what I did, I’d say, “I’m a part time blogger.” Then I’d slowly raise a revolver to my temple and you’d half heartedly be like, “No…stop.” That being said, I am SUPER psyched to be here! For realzies.
Some things about me: I really like, nay, love the movie Clue, especially this part:
My favorite food is cake.
I suffer from extreme second hand embarrassment, in that I feel other people’s embarrassment as acutely as if it were my own. This means that I find reality television extremely hard to watch. This affliction is maybe not ideal for a part time blogger, but that’s just my cross to bear.
That’s pretty much it.
See you sporadically for two days a week! Hooray!
Just a reminder, our Of The Day link roundup has moved to the mid-afternoon, and posts will continue as normal above it. So if you see Of The Day, don’t close your browser immediately, destroy your computer, then pee on the smoking remains, as I imagine you used to do when our regular posting days ended. Enjoy.
- INSIDE OF YOU: Russell Brand has been sleeping with Holly Madison, reports Inevitable Penetrations Quarterly. (Sun UK)
- AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE: Terry Gilliam will re-attempt a Don Quixote movie after failing to do one nine years ago and releasing a documentary about his failure. No word on whether or not Timothy “Grizzly Man” Treadwell will give bear-watching another crack. (Variety)
- HEALTHIER THAN DOMINO’S BREAD BOWLS: Paula Deen’s ButterWater surprisingly isn’t even one of her more fattening foods. It’s not even one of her more fattening flavored waters. (Youtube)
- SHARKS N BARKS: A sea lion escaped from an aquarium shark tank unscathed, and apparently without any adorable pictures of the two of them hanging out either. Lame. (Post-Gazette)
- LIZ’S CHOICE: Choosing between The Office and 30 Rock is like choosing between your children, if you actually didn’t have a clear favorite child. (X Versus Y)
Breaking with literally centuries of BWE.tv tradition, we will now be doing our evening “…OF THE DAY” link roundup in the mid-afternoon, and continue normal posting for the rest of the day. The reason for the change? So that on our daily BWE party invitations, we can say that this party goes from “9:30 til ??????”. Enjoy!
- WILLED INTO EXISTENCE: Barack Obama exists. Star Trek just came out. It will surprise you greatly to learn that the internet is full of ‘Barack Obama Photoshopped into Star Trek‘ pics. (Urlesque)
- NAUGHTO-EROTIC: Craigslist is dropping its controversial “Erotic Services” section. No word on what will happen to “Erotic Apartments,” “Erotic Furniture,” or “Erotic Sex Meetups.” (Consumerist)
- JON TOGETHER: 75% of People readers think that Jon and Kate should stay together. Guess the kids learned how to vote in internet polls. (People)
- BREAKING NEWS: This local news affiliate really pulls a hard-hitting piece of journalism about how Domino’s bread bowls are made and how delicious they are. Tune in tomorrow for their exclusive report on zooming into GE appliance logos. (Videogum)
- WINNING STREAK: The Mets’ new stadium gets its inaugural first streaker. He’s about to get totally naked then chokes at the last minute. (With Leather)