- Eeee! It’s the Volturi scene from New Moon! [BellaandEdward]
- Ashley Greene reveals her style secrets (and says the word “wifebeater” a bit too much). [InStyle]
- Chris Weitz (New Moon director, for you newbs) is totally a Twi-hard, and we want him back for Breaking Dawn. Who’s with us? [LettersToTwilight]
- Sexy screen grabs of New Moon footage from Montepulciano. [RobstenLovers]
- Jackson Rathbone calls Robert Pattinson “perfect.” Awww – bromance! [SpunkRansom]
- New Moon stars hit the Rome Film Festival. [MTVHollywoodCrush]
As part of our, uh, Twilight hobby, TheFABlife has combed through tons of pics to bring you this massive photo gallery of everyone’s favorite maybe-couple, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Even if there’s nothing going on between the two (or is there?), they at least look lovely together on-screen (peeps pics from New Moon).
Check out our gallery below and remind us in the comments of any of favorite photos of them together that we may have missed. Long live Robsten! [Photo: GettyImages]
Their characters are rivals in the Twilight movies, and now Robert Pattinson may have some real-life beef with his smiley co-star Taylor Lautner. According to a Sun Times source, Rob has apparently been getting “a little jealous” of all the attention TayTay and his rippling abs are getting these days while out promoting New Moon. The British actor has repeatedly told the press, “I’m not the lead in the second film. Taylor is,” but a production insider insists there’s a rivalry brewing behind the scenes.
Says the spy: “While Rob despises all the paparazzi and crazy magazine stories, he still has the usual actor’s big ego thing going on. He wants his privacy, but he also loves having arrived on the A-list and knows that being in the public eye is part of that. If he really wanted to avoid the press, you wouldn’t see him hitting all the hot nightclubs and restaurants in Hollywood or Vancouver. … He knows that’s where the paparazzi hang out.”
Oh, and Taylor? The 17 year old is a “total sweetheart, who gets a kick out of all the attention,” says the source. “He loves his fans, he loves this successful roller coaster he’s on and he’s very fond of Rob, as a colleague and friend.”
Interesting! Do you think there’s a rivalry brewing between the Twi-boys? If so, who do you think is the bigger star? Vote in our poll below and let us know!
Just another miserable day in the life of Kristen Stewart. The introverted Twilight actress spent a night down in Los Angeles this weekend, and was accosted by photographers as she tried to make her way into LAX to return to Vancouver yesterday. In a recent interview, KStew divulged the ways in which fame has paralyzed her life – “I don’t leave my hotel room — literally, I don’t” – and judging by her expression, we’d guess she’s pretty pissed off that the paparazzi’s constant attention has forced her inside.
At least she’s got some old lady hobbies to keep herself entertained. Stewie strolled into the airport lugging a set of knitting needles, and she’s also been spotted on-set knitting up a storm. Maybe she’s making a new beanie for her beloved Robert Pattinson?
But her grandmotherly interests don’t stop there! A fellow passenger on her flight back to the ‘Couve tweeted about the starlet devouring Mark Twain‘s Letters from the Earth on the plane. Awww – she’s a granny and a geek! Just another reason we adore our favorite anti-Hollywood icon. [Photo: Splash News Online]
- Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz and Rachelle LeFevre get cozy in Self magazine. [BellaAndEdward]
- Searching for the perfect New Moon premiere outfit? Look no further! [LettersToTwilight]
- An oh-so adorable casting video of Robert Pattinson for his How To Be audition, long before the Edward Cullen days. [TwilightGossipGirlNews]
- What’s this?! Kristen Stewart actually smiles! [RobstenLovers]
- The top celebrity Twilight fans includes President Obama! We’re swooning. He’s gotta be Team Edward, right? [PopSugar]
- Our beloved Ted Casablanca dissects this week’s Twilight drama. [AwfulTruth]
Say what, Ashley Greene? The Twilight starlet – who plays fashionista vamp Alice Cullen in the flick – gushed recently that the upcoming New Moon is “a pretty hot movie,” mostly due to the “undeniable chemistry” between its stars, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner. Gasp! How dare she even insinuate that it’s possible for sparks to fly between KStew and anyone who isn’t Mr. Dazzling himself, Robert Pattinson. Why, we thought Kristen and Rob were all busy acting as if they were married, and now she’s busy makin’ chemistry with Taylor!? The nerve.
Before our hearts break and we start acting out by driving dangerous motorbikes, we’re gonna chalk this one up to good ol’ movie making. Luckily, we can check out the werewolf and wannabe vamp in action at Spike’s Scream 2009, where Taylor will be presenting world premiere footage from New Moon. The awards show – which tapes this Saturday – will air on Spike on Tuesday, October 27 at 10pm/9c. Squee!
For more of the dreamy teen wolf, check out our ultimate Taylor Lautner gallery below.
Poor OK! Magazine. The tabloid finally figured out that no one was interested in buying its boring cover stories about Jennifer Aniston’s phantom fetuses, and is desperately wooing the Twi-hards, hoping they can save their flailing rag. Sadly, no true Twilight fan (yes, we mean TheFABlife staff) is gonna fall for this kinda crap.
The magazine’s cover alludes that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart – the world’s most introverted and camera-shy stars since J.D. Salinger – declared – to a tabloid - “we’re already like a married couple!” It also boasts of exclusive photos of their shared hotel suite (alleged, natch) and insider info on their relash, that OK! claims, through clever word choices, were supplied by Robsten. Nice try.
As Jezebel points out, OK! claims the that couple shares an entire floor of the hotel, but their exclusive hotel photos are just ripped off the Sheraton’s website. Then there are the horrendously cheesy descriptions of their time together, that are so sappy even Stephenie Meyer wouldn’t write them: “Their room contains no fewer than six natural gas fireplaces, in front of which Rob serenades Kristen with Van Morrison and John Lee Hooker tunes on one of his Gibson guitars,” and “[after a run-in with paparazzi] they ascended to their celestial nest and left the real world behind.”
So not okay, OK!. Luckily, sensible Twilight twitter sites (like the hilarious KStew411) are openly mocking the glorious, steaming pile of BS. We Twi-hards may love vampire stories, but even OK!’s claims are too fantastical for our tastes. [Photo: OK!]
Check out photos of the alleged lovebirds in the gallery below.
You’re playing with fire, Robert Pattinson. The Twilight star has brazenly suggested that no one wants to get to know the real RPattz. “Girls scream out for Edward, not Robert,” the poor soul told the Sydney Morning Herald from a promotional event for New Moon in France. “I still can’t get a date.” Oh noes! Does Kristen Stewart have him trapped in the friend box? Does his breath smell like blood slurpees?
Maybe the Twilight madness just has the poor fellow confused. “To be honest, I still don’t really understand what’s going on. Like yesterday, I was having lunch down the road. We were in this place for a couple of hours and suddenly there was like 400 people outside on the street. It was just so nuts and it’s like that all the time now.” We, Robert? As in you and another person? As in a date? As in a date with Kristen Stewart? Fess up!
Check out the dateless wonder in the mega gallery below.
[Photo: Splash News Online]
Twi-hards are going crazy today for these new photos of Allure Magazine’s November cover girl, Kristen Stewart. We can’t say we blame them; KStew looks stunning, and for a girl who claims to be awkward, she certainly knows how to work it in front of the camera. You can check out all the pics in our gallery below. Be sure to peep her style evolution, too. Looks like she’s revisiting her tomboy roots these days! [Photos: Allure]
- Selena Gomez is all about Team Jacob. Maybe cuz Taylor Lautner‘s her ex? [TwilightLexicon]
- The New Moon soundtrack can now be previewed online, and it sounds damn good. What we wouldn’t give to listen to it in Edward’s Volvo, or bedroom, or…. [Stereogum]
- Peep pics of the Eclipse set and try to figure out the scene they’re shooting. [RobstenLovers]
- An Australian tabloid claims Kristen Stewart has confirmed her relationship with Robert Pattinson. That quiet, private girl? Yeah right. [Spunk-Ransom]
- Kristen, Rob and Tay may be live in the flesh to present the latest New Moon clip at the Spike Scream Awards. Yep, that’ll make us scream for sure. [TwilightGossip]
- Buy this Twilight-themed jewelry box, in which you can store all the vintage diamonds Edward gifts you, ladies. [BellaAndEdward]
- Remember when RPattz looked loony in Rome? Enjoy the memories. [Robsessed]