Anyone with four legs, fur, and a waggy tail knew the place to be yesterday was the Tompkins Square Park dog run in New York City. Canines of all sizes and breeds showed up to the annual parade (with varying levels of shame) in their Halloween costumes. Highlights included appearances by Michael Phelps, Nastia Liukin, Queen Elizabeth, Oscar the Grouch, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Even Joe Six-Pack strutted his stuff in the elitist parade of what were undoubtedly “fake American” dogs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Worst Dressed Celebs At The Billboard Music Awards – | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- SNL‘s Greatest Moments: Top Ten Cast Member Crack Ups – | VH1 Celebrity