Anyone with four legs, fur, and a waggy tail knew the place to be yesterday was the Tompkins Square Park dog run in New York City. Canines of all sizes and breeds showed up to the annual parade (with varying levels of shame) in their Halloween costumes. Highlights included appearances by Michael Phelps, Nastia Liukin, Queen Elizabeth, Oscar the Grouch, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Even Joe Six-Pack strutted his stuff in the elitist parade of what were undoubtedly “fake American” dogs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 15 Greatest Prom Scenes In Movie History | VH1 Celebrity
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- Game Of Thrones Star Peter “Drunklage” Crashes Melissa McCarthy’s SNL – | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- 15 Celebs Who Look Like The Young Version Of Iconic Actors | VH1 Celebrity