Anyone with four legs, fur, and a waggy tail knew the place to be yesterday was the Tompkins Square Park dog run in New York City. Canines of all sizes and breeds showed up to the annual parade (with varying levels of shame) in their Halloween costumes. Highlights included appearances by Michael Phelps, Nastia Liukin, Queen Elizabeth, Oscar the Grouch, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Even Joe Six-Pack strutted his stuff in the elitist parade of what were undoubtedly “fake American” dogs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 15 Celebs With Hot Siblings | VH1 Celebrity
- The 15 Greatest Bromances In The History Of Television | VH1 Celebrity
- Watch the Premiere of VH1's 'Hit the Floor'! | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity