Anyone with four legs, fur, and a waggy tail knew the place to be yesterday was the Tompkins Square Park dog run in New York City. Canines of all sizes and breeds showed up to the annual parade (with varying levels of shame) in their Halloween costumes. Highlights included appearances by Michael Phelps, Nastia Liukin, Queen Elizabeth, Oscar the Grouch, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Even Joe Six-Pack strutted his stuff in the elitist parade of what were undoubtedly “fake American” dogs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- 5 Things Last Night's SNL Taught Us About Kanye | VH1 Celebrity
- 20 Celebs Who Dropped out of High School | VH1 Celebrity
- 40 Most Revealing See-Through Outfits In Red Carpet History | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: The Agony of De Feet – | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity