Anyone with four legs, fur, and a waggy tail knew the place to be yesterday was the Tompkins Square Park dog run in New York City. Canines of all sizes and breeds showed up to the annual parade (with varying levels of shame) in their Halloween costumes. Highlights included appearances by Michael Phelps, Nastia Liukin, Queen Elizabeth, Oscar the Grouch, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man! Even Joe Six-Pack strutted his stuff in the elitist parade of what were undoubtedly “fake American” dogs.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- The 20 Biggest Summer Blockbusters Of All Time | VH1 Celebrity
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- 10 Celebs Married To Ordinary People | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Reveal Their Baby's Name | VH1 Celebrity
- Superstar Skin! The 15 Nakedest Celeb Full Frontals in Film – | VH1 Celebrity