When Steve Carell yells your name during The 40-Year-Old Virgin while getting his chest waxed, you know you’re big time. As the first winner of American Idol, Kelly Clarkson has transcended her title as winner of a reality show and become a total star. Beyond her singing career, the girl has had endorsement deals with Candies, NASCAR, ProActiv and even Vitamin Water. Fashion-wise, she’s no Aretha (whose hat has it’s own Facebook fan page), but the girl has definitely evolved since her Idol makeover. While her sense remains pretty consistent (girlfriend loves her crop tops), her style evolution can best be tracked through her hairstyles. Let’s take a ride on the Clarkson fashion roller coaster and check out the ups and downs of Miss Independence.
VH1 CELEBRITY ON FACEBOOK
- Amanda Bynes Arrested For Throwing Bong Out Window | VH1 Celebrity
- Kim Kardashian’s Maternity Style Evolution: Kiki, or Heather Locklear on Melrose Place? – | VH1 Cele
- A Complete Index Of Celebrity Sex Tapes | VH1 Celebrity
- VH1 Celebrity | Celebrity News + Gossip + Best Week Ever + Style + Photos
- The Ultimate Fast & Furious Character Guide – | VH1 Celebrity