Dare we say last night’s Superbowl Halftime featuring Prince setting the new bar for singing in the rain hotness was our favorite Halftime yet? The combination of the rain, his do rag, the dancers, that guitar, one miniscule moustache, his voice and that stage moved us to near tears… we never understood the whole Prince attraction thing before, but we’re beginning to understand his pocket-sized sexual prowess, and we’re not against it. Not one bit.
In case you missed it, you can check out the Halftime out here. Plus, after the jump, a bonus pic of Prince rocking out with his c**k out, almost ahh-literally!
We’re such whores. If you sing a song about us, we’re going to post it. It’s that simple.
Bradley Anxiety dropped us a link to his MySpace page that features the song “Best Week Ever”. The catchy tune- full of shout-outs to everything from The Office to Ken Jennings to Flavor Of Love- sounds just like Ben Lee before Claire Danes broke his heart. That’s why it gets our seal of approval.
Hey, if you want to get our attention, write a Best Week Ever song and Drop it today. There’s no shame in selling out, baby!
Earlier today we mentioned that Andy Dick was forcibly removed from The Jimmy Kimmel show for fawning over Ivanka Trump. Well, thankfully we found a clip of the incident. We can’t tell if it’s a staged bit (a la Matt Damon’s tirade) or if it’s real. Either way, it’s a lot of fun seeing somebody drag Andy Dick off stage. That’s indisputable.
So what do you think? Real or staged?
Abigail Breslin’s “funny little dance” in Little Miss Sunshine might have earned her an Oscar nomination, but she’s still no match intellectually for the super-sophisticated Dakota Fanning, with her Pynchon references, “Bob DeNiro” name-dropping, and subtle emotional abuse of her band leader “Reggie”.
1. When it comes to generic “city family moves to the country and is terrorized by ghosts” horror movies starring Dylan McDermott and Penelope Ann Miller, this one is a must-see – $14.5 million
2. A new romantic comedy from the director of The Truth About Cats & Dogs and 40 Days and 40 Nights, about a daughter coming to terms with her overbearing mother, who is played by Diane Keaton? I’m sorry, but I don’t think you could get me much more excited about a trip to the cineplex – $13 million
3. With the success of this flick, I think we can go ahead and start getting ourselves excited for the must-see comedy of the summer: Shitty Movie Movie – $8.2 million
4. I’m starting to worry that this movie will never go away and that my every Monday morning from here until eternity will be spent thinking up new ways to say Ben Stiller and Robin Williams are annoying – $6.8 million
5. Who wouldn’t want to see a bunch of hitmen try to snuff out a coked up Jeremy Piven? – $6.3 million
Okay, I don’t know why we included the “ICYMI” (in case you missed it) on this one– odds are you didn’t miss the Superbowl last night. However, if you’re not a sports fan (or if you are a Bears fan) you may have turned the game off early to go do something productive (or to mope around and complain about how awful Rex Grossman is.) While the second half of the game wasn’t anything special, some of the commercials were. Click here to watch every commercial that aired last night, carefully arranged by quarter. Then let us know which one was your favorite. I think mine was the Rock, Paper, Scissors Budweiser spot. Which was yours?
Link via Gorillamask
It’s the Best Night Ever for Sunday, February 4th! Michael Cyril Creighton is here to walk you through the best moments of Sunday night TV, including: the Colts v. the Bears in Superbowl XLI, the Pre/Halftime Show entertainment and commercials!
We learned a lot this week.
What else happened this week? Tune in to Best Week Ever tonight at 11 and all weekend long to find out!
But before we go, here’s Nick Kroll’s touching NSFW tribute to Barbaro. Nobody will miss that damn horse as much as Nick.
Everybody’s obsessing over Ego Trip’s The White Rapper Show. Seriously, I get about 5 people a day asking me if I watch it because they need to talk about it. Since I’m a few episodes behind I’m utterly useless, but that didn’t stop me from checking out these three clips. Enjoy.
Click below for two more clips.