We happen to miss the much-touted Scrubs musical episode from last Thursday, written by the creators of Avenue Q. And we won’t lie, we were curious if Zach Braff had the vocal chops to cut such delicious musical sirloin. Then we saw this clip, and honestly, we still don’t know! We were way too distracted by the Waiting for Guffman-esque MIDI-style backing track. Anyway, to sum it up, here’s Braff singing about sh*t in a song called “Everything Comes Down to Poo”.
1. Guys, this yard I got here – I need you to stomp it. STOMP IT! Come on, stop pussyfooting around and STOMP THE YARD! Do it! Thanks, I really appreciate that – $13.3 million
2, I saw this movie for the 13th time this weekend. My favorite part is when Robin Williams does all those voices – $13 million
3. Did you guys see Jamie Foxx in Ray? It takes a lot of talent to act AND sing like that. He’s amazing – $8.7 million
4. Scary movies are the best. Especially ones where dead ghost children with no eyes suddenly appear out of nowhere and terrify the teenage main characters. But this one’s about a scary guy who randomly kills people who give him rides. Also pretty scary, but not as scary as C. Thomas Howell – $8.2 million
5. Whenever I’m feeling blue and down in the dumps, I listen to the soundtrack to this movie and remember that we can all achieve our dreams if we just work hard enough – $6.7 million
We’re not going to waste any more time on this annoying Isaiah Washington stuff… unless, of course, he kills a guy or comes out of the closet. But that’s it. So with that in mind, here’s the last thing we’re going to post about Mr. Washington, courtesy of Pretty On The Outside. It says it all.
Alright, I’m glad that’s settled. Now let’s move on.
If you’re having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after a ridiculous weekend full of binge drinking and bad decisions (like, for example, the decision to binge drink), you’re probably already in dire need of something– anything– to help you procrastinate at work today. Look no further than Web Junk TV’s 40 Greatest Internet Superstars poll. Head over there to see some of your favorite viral videos (like Little Superstar and the Numa Numa Guy) and discover some that you might have missed. Then vote for your favorite. It’s easy, it’s entertaining, and by casting your vote you’ll have at least accomplished something at work today.
And for the record; voting for your favorite Internet Star is still cooler than voting for your favorite American Idol. I’m just sayin’.
Now that Lindsay Lohan is safe within the rehabilitative walls of Wonderland Amusement Park and Recovery Center, someone has to pick up the Wacky Lohan Press Hijinx slack, and luckily Dina Lohan is up for the challenge. Just remember, she’s Lindsay’s mother, not her keeper.
- Paula Abdul has contacted the press, claiming that she’s “the piÃ±ata.” How long until some crazed meth addict beats her silly with a broom handle to access all the “candy” inside?
- While it has been reported that Paul McCartney and Heather Mills have settled their divorce for roughly $62 million, Mills says that isn’t true. Thank God — $62 million works out to barely $2000 an hour for her 4 year marriage, and any self-respecting woman knows to charge at least $5,000 an hour to sleep with McCartney.
- Not only hasn’t James Brown been buried yet, but now his attorney’s refuse to disclose where they’re hiding the body. Proving that even in death, James Brown is the feistiest corpse in showbiz.
- Colonel Sanders will be receiving his own U.S. postal stamp. Which raises so many questions… will it taste like fried or honey-baked? And won’t millions of letters suffer from unsightly clear little grease windows? Also, is America doomed?
- Do you think it’s possible Beyonce keeps flashing her armpits at photogs in order to distract from the hair net slowly taking over her face? Cauuuuuse it’s not really working… and we’re a little disturbed by everything reported in the previous sentence.
Itâ€™s Best Night Ever for Sunday, January 21st! Michael Cyril Creighton is here to walk you through the best moments of Sunday night TV, including: Desperate Housewives, The L Word, Extras and the last pre-recorded episode of Grease: You’re the One that I Want!
If you’re in NY, see MCC off-Broadway in The Vietnamization of New Jeresy through January 28th!
Armed & Famous, Gwen Stefani, the iPhone and… ZARF! Who gets a rose from Doug Benson: Pop Culture Bachelor? There’s only one way to find out. Watch it now!
- Dane Cook takes a break from doing arm-curls with one hand and stealing jokes with the other, just long enough to pick on our very own Alex Blagg. Jon Lovitz, however, remains humorous, friendly.
- The Golden Globe Awards prove that Hollywood can sometimes be a depressing drunk alone at a bar. And it’s always nice to see Puff Daddy having fun!
- What is up Angelina Jolie‘s ass, anyway? We know it’s not Seacrest.
- Tom Brady upgrades to Giselle Bundchen.
- Though we’re not sure who’s upgrading/downgrading between Jeremy Piven and Melrose from ANTM.
- Our darling Zarf is up to his old tricks!
Sad news today from the world of beloved professional wrestlers from the 80′s. Scott “Bam Bam” Bigelow – charter member of Ted DiBiase’s Million Dollar Corporation and pioneer of the “Wham Bam, Thank You Ma’am” wrestling technique – has passed away. Bam Bam is perhaps best known for his 1995 rivalry with football player Lawrence Taylor that ended in the main event of WrestleMania XI, when LT crushed him. He was also probably the most famous Bigelow outside of Deuce and line of teas. He will be missed.