ALEX HAD THE BEST NIGHT EVER WATCHING AMERICAN INVENTOR,THE O.C. and THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FURTHER PROOF THAT WE’RE RUNNING OUT OF SUBJECTS FOR DOCUMENTARIES: How William Shatner Changed the World on The History Channel. (CNN)
THE ‘I REALLY CAN’T BELIEVE SHE’S ACTUALLY A VIRGIN’ PHOTO GALLERY: Adriana Lima’s April 2006 photo shoot for GQ (Gorillamask)
REAL REALITY TV SHOW MOMENT: Grill catches fire during a cooking show. This moment beats everything Top Chef. (Humping Frog)
BAD NEWS FOR BUSH / GOOD NEWS FOR BUSH: Jessica Simpson blew him off… but apparently "loves the heck out of him." (abc)
LOVE ON THE ROCKS (WITH NO ICE): Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra may be having marriage problems. Is this the next couple that the gossip rags plan on breaking up? Developing… (National Ledger)
MP3: For the second day in a row: The Sopranos Megamix: Do The Malanga! (Download it here)
The Smoking Gun has revealed that Playboy Playmate Nicole Narain–the woman who bedded Colin Farrell by camcorder light–may score $3 Million from an internet porn outfit for her part in the X-rated home movie. The payday hinges on whether she’ll win the case against Farrell and be granted distribution rights.
The way we see it, if Farrell could pocket $8 million for f*cking up bad guys in S.W.A.T, Narain is entitled to at least $3 million for f*cking up Farrell’s career.
Via Boing Boing, I have found the single greatest alarm clock in the history of recorded time.
Oh, how many times I’ve wanted to shoot my alarm clock…
Who is Chico you say? Well, he’s a former goat herder and male stripper and it just so happens he "has sold twice as many records as Madonna in recent weeks to become the first Arab to top the British pop singles chart since records began 44 years ago." From goat herder and male stripper to having the number one single in Britain? Yeah, I think Chico qualifies as a candidate for Best Week Ever.
Madonna’s new video Sorry was supposed to be so racy in it’s first incarnation that it had to be censored for MTV. We got a hold of the original, uncensored version and between the candy colored makeup and the boozey-make out sessions in the back of a trailer cruising down the LA streets, the video was about as titillating as The Fifth Wheel. In fact I think it was an episode of The Fifth Wheel. (via IDLYITW)
- Mary J. Blige doesn’t want to hear Liza Minnelli‘s cover of her 2001 hit â€œFamily Affair.â€ See the stars are just like us! (J.K. Liza.)
- George Clooney has donated his bag of Oscar goodies to an auction to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Just what they needed: A bottle of Kristal and Kiehl’s gift certificate.
- It’s being reported that Reese Witherspoon is mad about the rumors that she is having marriage problems because it overshadowed her Oscar win. She supposedly said, "Iâ€™m the highest-paid actress in history, and this crap isnâ€™t going to bring me down!â€™â€ But she said it with the sweetest smile you ever saw.
- Lucy Liu says that America is in a "tabloid coma." Funny, I thought we were in more of a Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle coma.
- Kanye West is scheduled to headline Lollapalooza this August. Who says alternative music is dead?
- Christina Aguilera and Shakira were reportedly paid Â£580,000 each to sing at a Russian billionaire’s birthday. That’s a lot of Â£!
Watch out for Brids. You never know where they’re going to strike next.
I’m sure you’ve noticed a lot of ads for custom T-shirt companies (like Neighborhoodies) where you see some funny slogan featured atop a pair of large, shapely breasts. But it seems like a lot of the ads don’t show the model’s head. Well, you can finally see what she looks like. See this Best Week Ever exclusive after the jump…
Trey Parker & Matt Stone dropped by The Late Show with David Letterman last night to talk about the new season of South Park… and more importantly, about Isaac Hayes and Chef-Gate. Watch the video to hear their side of the story.