Prior to Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars attacking hobbits and bloggers at the mtvU Woodie Awards at the Roseland Ballroom here in NYC Wednesday night, there was the calm before the storm on the red carpet, and yours truly had a great time catching up with Beck, Lady Sovereign, my man Ghostface Killah, Gym Class Heroes, The Subways and more assorted artists who didn’t feel the need to show everyone how tough they could be while wearing guyliner. Check it out!
- This year for Halloween, Nicole Richie will be the Queen of Denial, as she spends time in a treatment facility for her inability to gain weight (seriously).
- To kill time on the Babel set, Brad Pitt would “yank up his pants to give himself a wedgie, stick out his rear and waddle about like a duck.” Thank God for our mallard fetish — we’d still totally “do” him.
- Sharon Osborne accuses Madonna of treating her adopted orphan like “getting a Louis Vuitton handbag.” The only difference being in a few years lil’ orphan David will be able to carry more.
- Jessica Simpson is addicted to online dating. She prefers JDate, because she thinks the “J” stands for “Jessica.”
- Anna Nicole Smith‘s alleged baby daddy, Casey Affleck, sends the grieving mother his sympathy and a fraud suit.
It’s Best Night Ever for Thursday, October 26th! Adira is here to walk you through the best of Thursday night tv, including Survivor, Ugly Betty and Deal or No Deal!
Grey’s Anatomy is a repeat, a couple of shows are airing recap episodes, and the only thing you’ll be watching on FOX tonight is another low rated baseball game. But despite all that, there’s still a bunch of stuff worth watching. Here are a few:
- It’s a flashback episode of Smallville. Time to get all caught up.
- It’s recap Thursday! Survivor brings you up to speed as well.
- Ugly Betty rocks a Halloween episode tonight, complete with Judith Light cameo.
- Somebody’s going to be forced to repeatedly answer the timeless question: Deal or No Deal.
- Eddie Vedder and surfer Laird Hamilton kick off the second season of Sundance’s Iconoclasts tonight.
So what are you watching tonight? Let us know in the comments. And if anything crazy happens, tell us! We hate missing stuff.
- SUPER BLUNDER: Three students were kicked out of school for dressing like Captain Underpants. The outfits didn’t show nearly enough skin for High School. (AMNY)
- GIRL FIGHT: When a blogger fights with a photographer, nobody wins. Seriously. Nobody. (Jossip)
- BREAKING AWAY: Danny Bonaduce showed some ass on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. More ass than usual. (Faded Youth)
- SKIN REMOVAL: Demi Moore had some loose skin removed from below her waist. Specifically, her knees. Pervert. (Daily Mail)
- TWIST OUR ARMS: K-Fed says it’s cool if we hate him. Whew. (CNN)
Do you just love watching barely-literate high school dropouts awkwardly stand in a circle and hurl poorly-conceived, often non-sensical insults about the mother of the stranger standing in front of them? Well it’s your lucky day because MTV has taken a pro-life approach to Yo Momma, and instead of taking this lame joke-telling competition out to the shed to give it the Old Yeller treatment it deserves, they’ve picked it back up for a second unbearable season of utterly unfunny documentation of the hopelessness of our youth. But wait, this season has twist! They’ve moved the verbal slap-fighting from LA to right here in New York City, and you know what that means – the contestants will be slightly colder as they stand around making asses of themselves to the delight of That Other Guy From That 70′s Show. Wilmer Valderrama, we find you guilty by association of the corrosion of the minds of our children by glorifying the very dumbest of their peers, and hereby sentence you to being today’s Daily Douche.
Here are some of today’s most memorable pictures. Click the orange “left and right” arrows to flip through them all.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing G.O.B. (a.k.a. Will Arnett) go back to prison. Well, unless he attempts to break out again. Here’s a trailer for Will’s new movie, Let’s Go To Prison. AD fans– I’ll see you there.
Let us take a brief pause from the more frivolous topics typically discussed in this space and turn our attention towards matters far more pressing: Tara Reid.