1. Watching this movie is the Hollywood version of looking at a scrapbook of the worst, most embarassing moments of your life, and both feature some guy who isn’t Borat going “Niiiiice” – $19.2 million
2. Never heard of this movie until I watched the trailer just now. Jeremy Piven coked out of his mind in a hotel suite in Vegas? Is this a documentary? – $14.3 million
3. It just occurred to me that this movie is pretty much a big budg rip-off of Mannequin (which is an excellent piece of cinema) – $9.5 million
4. Fishing can be a metaphor for dating. There, you’ve seen the whole movie – $8 million
5. You know what? I think I WILL go stomp my yard. Right now – $7.8 million
You’ve heard it before, but David Letterman offers up some proof: Dick Cheney seriously might not be human. That, or Nancy Pelosi just had her eyes done. Judge for yourself in the following segment, “Dick Cheney vs. Nancy Pelosi: The Blink-Off.”
Itâ€™s the Best Night Ever for Sunday, January 28th! Michael Cyril Creighton is here to walk you through the best moments of Sunday night TV, including: Family Guy, Grease: You’re the One that I Want, Rome, The L Word and Extras featuring Harry Potter! or Daniel Radcliffe.
Michael blogs at perpetuallynauseous.blogspot.com
For this and so much more, tune in to Best Week Ever tonight at 11 and all weekend long. Literally, all weekend long. It’d actually be harder not to watch it than to watch it. So watch it, suckas.
Do you plan on staying in tonight because it’s absolutely f**king freezing outside? Can’t decide what to watch? Our very own Brian Faas is here to help. Salma Hayek wrestling with Penelope Cruz, Estella Warren trying to lose her virginity, a creepy dude with a chainsaw torturing people; you can see all that and more in the latest installment of I Like To Watch.
To subscribe to our podcast feed, click here. And to get it on your iPod, click here.
Jeremy Piven is a very good actor. A very good actor. His work on Entourage– brilliant. The man can act. But Jeremy Piven the magician? Jesus, he’s bad. The Pivs decided to debut his magic skills on The View today to promote his new flick Smokin’ Aces. And while the
trick illusion went well, it’s hard not to notice Jeremy blatantly tipping Barbara off and hiding the ace of spades in his other hand. See for yourself by watching the video below (one might say that it’s the Zapruder film of Piven’s magic.)
We secretly think he only did the trick to cop a cheap feel. Well played, Piven. Well played.
Beyonce decides to upstage Jennifer Hudson the only way she knows how: Dropping some acid and text Lyle Lovett as per yoozh.
Leave your caption in the comments, and check out more of these stunning photos from Annie Leibovitz over at USA Today.