Last month, the younger Simpson sister got in an accident with a rhinoplasty surgeon. And now, based on these new pictures taken of Ashlee filming her new music video, it appears she’s been in another mishap, this time getting stung on the lips by a bee holding a syringe full of collagen. We’re can’t confirm that she’s had anything done, but she’s definitely looking more and more like her sister Jessica, which means she’s at the halfway marker between her old, natural self and Loni Anderson.
Here are a couple of moments from Katie’s final farewell on the Today show. Some things to watch for: Matt Lauer pretending he’s sad to see her go; Katie announcing she’s going to kiss everybody all day but then slamming on the breaks when she sees Gene Shalit, and some slow motion Al Roker dancing. Katie– you’re going to be (pretended to be) missed.
Who needs to waste about 4 hours of their life watching both Kill Bill movies when you can just watch these 120 seconds and get everything you need? Forget about the “plot” and the “character development” and “conflict resolution” and the “well written dialogue and stylized imagery.” In this video (ads NSFW), you get the Bride killing one person after another, complete with a rising death ticker on the bottom left hand corner. Like I said, what more do you need?
Link via Gorillamask
Brangelina may be gorgeous, filthy rich and supernaturally generous, and the proud parents of the new messiah, but they’ve got their flaws namely, HERPES. According to ONTD via an unknown tipster:
“Angie and Brad were indeed having sex on that film [Mr. and Mrs. Smith], and she apparently gave him some STD’s, and that’s how Jennifer Aniston first found out . If you are young, like Angelina Jolie, and healthy, the reason for c-section [which is how Shiloh was born] is almost always herpes. “
The tipster goes on to accuse Madonna, Jennifer Garner, and Katie Holmes of having the itchy disease too. Which means that Guy Ritchie and Ben Affleck are also popping valtrex. Tom Cruise, however, got a clean bill of health.
TMZ has video of Paris Hilton singing a cover or Rod Stewart’s hit “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” at a recent Madonna after-party. Um no, Paris, I don’t think you’re sexy. I think you look like a drunk sorority girl on spring break, stumbling around a karoake bar singing off-key versions of songs nobody likes anymore while being completely ignored. Good luck with the album.
Memorial Day has passed, summer is here, and as we all know, summer is all about the 4 B’s: Beaches, Babes, Beer and Basic Cable. Tonight you have to turn to Basic Cable (and probably Beer) if you want to be entertained. With shows like Criss Angel: Mindfreak, Inked and Celebrity Poker Showdown you’re sure to have a good time. Me? I’ll be watching The Hills and Cheyenne on MTV, starring the barely legal LC and the downright illegal Cheyenne, respectively. Come on, don’t judge me, it’s summer– I’m only watching for the Beaches and Babes.
So what are YOU watching tonight? Vote now!
Lark Voorhies, the actress who played Lisa Turtle on TV’s ‘Saved by the Bell,’ is the latest casualty of the TV show’s rumor mill. The actress is suing the National Enquirer for their 2005 article allegedly libeling her with accusations she had a cocaine addiction, according to the website TMZ. She may be the latest victim of vicious rumors but she’s certainly not the first. Here’s a look back at some the most famous Saved by the Bell rumors in history:
- Who can forget the rumor that surfaced in the early 90′s that started it all: Zach Morris died in a motorcycle accident (false)
- In april of this year, there was a rumor that there’d be a Saved By the Bell Reunion. (false)
- A couple of years ago, rumors surfaced that AC Slater cheated on fiancee, the Doritos Girl, at his bachelor party (true)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Beastie Boy’s Mike D’s brother (false)
- Screech, aka Dustin Diamond, is Neil Diamond’s son.(false)
- Dustin’s real father Mark made an appearance on Saved By the Bell (true)
- Mr. Belding hangs out on college campuses and gets wasted with undergrads. ( totally and utterly true)
- Bobby Brown’s sexy female entourage catfights with a Russian model. Just another part of their job.
- Jon Voight is publicly lobbying to see Angelina’s kid Shiloh. But based on his recent movie choices, he shouldn’t be trusted with a child.
- Paris Hilton has ten songs lined up for her new album. Now if she could just find someone to sing them.
- Wynona Ryder avoids talking to press about shoplifting…but isn’t opposed to casually walking away with their stuff.
- Sofia Coppola is having a baby with boyfriend Thomas Mars. But she’d still like to get Kirsten Dunst attached to this project.
- James Blunt banned from radio station. And my i-pod.
- Drew Barrymore is still not married to The Strokes’ Fab Moretti. But they did get a joint subscription to the NY Times
- Today Show staff give public goodbye to Katie Couric this morning, private sigh of relief.
It’s Best Night Ever for Tuesday, May 30th! Alex Blagg is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night tv, including Last Comic Standing, Pepper Dennis, and The Real World!
- ARCH ENEMY #1: Jordan Bratman, who won’t allow wife Christina Aguilera to pose topless. Bastard. (Blog NYC)
- DIVA: Eva Longoria, who exhibited diva behavior by snapping at a waitress “Celebrities should be comped.” Though, she also exhibited non-diva behavior by hanging out with AC Slater. (Defamer)
- MUSIC VIDEO: …or sex tape. Whatever the hell Paris Hilton was shooting in Malibu. (The Bastardly)
- BILLION DOLLAR LEGS: Mariah Carey’s. At least that’s what they’re insured for. (Hollywood Rag)
- BANDWAGON MOTHER: Mira Sorvino, who gave birth Monday. Sorry Mira, you may have an Oscar, but you’re not going to get headlines when Gwen and Angelina have babies the same weekend. Now go get to work on Romy & Michelle 2. (Us Weekly)