Itâ€™s Best Night Ever for Tuesday, January 2nd! Alan Noah is here to walk you through the best of Tuesday night TV including: Dateline, Big Day, Law and Order: SVU, Wicked Wicked Games, and the long awaited tales of an American Gangster!
“Never Cover Up ‘The Land Down Under’ xoxo Paris.”
What is Paris Hilton imparting to this aspiring slutty person in Australia?
Let us know in the comments!!
You’ve seen Paul F. Tompkins on Best Week Ever. You’ve seen him in Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy, Mr. Show, and– if you’re real good– Run Ronnie Run. Well, now’s your chance to see him live. If you’re in New York, of course (our apologies to everybody in the other 49 states.) Paul will be performing at Comix Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week, so if you want to start ’07 off on the right foot, go buy tickets now.
You can pick up tickets here. We’ll see you at the show.
If you’re a celebrity, chances are you spent 2006 either denying the existence of your sex tape, flashing your naughty bits to paparazzi or giving birth to an oddly named child. If you’re a politician, you either launched an offensive smear campaign or resigned in a fog of scandal. And if you’re neither, you had a whole lot to read about.
And so begins Nerve.com’s Year In Sex quiz. If you’re a loyal BWE.tv reader you should do well. If you’re a pervert, you should do better. And if you’re both… well, you’ll be more unstoppable than Paris & Britney after a long night of Red Bull and Cocaine (the energy drink.) Good luck!
Our blogger friend Brian Palmer points us to this hilarious parody video from BWE.tv favorite Michael Cera (better known as George Michael Bluth). While a little “inside jokey” (if you don’t follow Gawker’s relentless coverage, you probably don’t get it), this satirizing of Internet Legend Alexsey Vayner’s “video resume” captures all the rich nuance and texture of his world class douchiness. For comparative purposes, Aleksey’s original video can be found after the jump.
They look so happy together, don’t they?
For more pictures of the hot new couple on their first date (um, he took her to a funeral… can you say AWK-ward???), head over to A Socialite’s Life.
1. You know, as much as you love your family, spending an entire week with them during the holidays can get a little annoying from time to time. Thank goodness there’s the gentle escape of the movies, where you can enjoy two relaxing hours of Robin Williams’ kooky voices, Ben Stiller’s hilarious pratfalls, and Owen Wilson’s awkward charm – $46.8 million
2. I really don’t know why the writers couldn’t get the spelling right on this one. Sappy is spelled with an “S”, not an “H” – $24.7 million
3. Looks like this movie was one fat suit (they already had Eddie Murphy, mind you) away from a #1 opening – $19.5 million
4. You know what’s even weirder than a giant talking spider writing sh*t about a pig in its web? Dakota Fanning – $15.5 million
5. The Boring Supremacy – $14.3 million