There’s so much wrong with this clip of Nick and Aaron Carter engaging in the wussiest argument I’ve ever seen that I honestly don’t even know where to begin. Aaron’s epileptic-on-ecstasy dance moves? Nick’s effeminate fightin’ words? Two blonde-tipped brothers arguing over PARIS F*CKING HILTON!?! This isn’t even television, it’s S&M for your eyes. (Language NSFW)
In honor of Ashton’s Punk’ing of America at the Box Office this weekend, we thought it might be nice to share this little homage to Punk’d, in which pranks are pulled on people a little smarter than celebrities – that’s right, babies! This hilarious clip was created by comedy mastermind Jon Benjamin (co-creator, along with David Cross, of Comedy Central’s forthcoming series Freakshow) and features the acting talents of one my personal favorite comedians, Jon Glaser.
Juliette Lewis takes a moment on stage to reprise her role from The Other Sister.
Now it’s your turn. Leave your Captions in the Comments now.
1 dose high-grade LSD + DVD copy of Honey, I Shrunk the Kids + Public Service Annoucement About STDs + Fight Club sex scene + Swedish porno + 1 can of RAID = Gnarls Barkley’s new video for “Gone Daddy Gone”.
Let’s take a brief break from the gossip news for the following remedial science lesson in pure Hollywood Darwinism, using Matthew McConaughey as a specimen to study the Origin of the Species, said species being teenage werewolves. Pretty soon he’s going to be ordering kegs of beer by growling and going to red carpet premieres surfing on top of a mini-van driven by Lance “Styles” Armstrong. Evolution is real, folks.
Not since Vanilla Ice was crazy-legging around the stage with four dudes in musclebound ninja turtle costumes has hip-hop seen anything as hardcore as Jay-Z rapping alongside with Gwyneth “Gangsta B*tch” Paltrow.
As huge fans of The Office, we took issue with the cheesy Jim/Pam commercials that aired throughout the summer. Now granted, we love Jim & Pam and care more about their relationship than any relationship we’ve ever been in, but the collection of longing glances over slow piano music was just a little too much for us. Well, it took a little while, but the folks at NBC have righted their wrongs by producing a similar ad for everybody’s real favorite couple, Dwight and Angela (or Dwangela, as the kids call them.) Watch it now.
This video was dropped by courtlynne. Got something you want us to see? Drop it now!
1. I think my favorite thing about this animated adventure is Elliot the Mule Deer because he sounded wacky and silly like Ashton Kutcher! My second favorite thing about this movie is all the funny shenanigans, and the friendships that result from them – $23 million
2. Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Costner, Coast Guard rescue swimmers. It’s nice to know that Americans are still able to recognize real quality movies when they come along – $17.6 million
3. Maybe if Stevo-O would have taken a “number two” on the red carpet, smeared it all over his face, then rolled around in it, this opus would still be holding strong at “number one” – $14 million
4. Hey “Napoleon Dynamite Guy”: 14:57…14:58…14:59…aaaaand that’s your time. Please grab a commemorative “Vote For Pedro” shirt on your way out – $9.1 million
5. I would pay good money to see Jet Li try to take his fancy-pants Chinese dragon martial arts style down to the All-Valley Tournament and try his luck against Mr. Daniel Larusso’s Miyagi style karate crane kickery. Let’s see who’s “fearless” then – $4.7 million