- I THINK IT’S CALLED PUBERTY: A freak accident left this man obsessed with sex. (Daily Mail)
- TAKE TWO: Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson, together again. You can sleep easy. (Cityrag)
- CRAZY QUOTE: “Women should know their place.”- James Brown. I think their place should be ‘far away from James Brown.’ (D-Listed)
- POST TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER/WORSE ABOUT YOURSELF: National Enquirer made a list of the best and worst celebrity beach bodies. And they didn’t stop there. (Celebitchy)
- INSIDE JOKE: PapaZao was a joke! K-Fed is a genius! He’s going to blow us all away, you just wait and see! For reals! (Tabloid Whore)
Brian Heidik, winner of the 5th season of hit show Survivor, was recently arrested for allegedly shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow outside his home near Atlanta. Despite his claims that he thought the puppy was actually a coyote that had been harassing his animals, it doesn’t seem that the courts are planning to grant Heidik any immunity idols for the cruelty to animals charge he is now facing. If the recent legal troubles of fellow Survivor Richard Hatch are any indicator, Heidik’s pseudo-celebrity status might not be enough to save him from facing the biggest survival challenge of his life – a prison sentence that could include sexual harassment far more threatening than host Jeff Probst’s infamous “butt-slaps of encouragement”. But the good news is, the wounded puppy survived.
We know it was her birthday and all, but these morning-after photos of young “anti-drug” spokesperson Lindsay Lohan leave us worrying that a certain Jedi princess might be spending a little too much time on “the dark side”. See the shots for yourselves, then leave your captions (or concerns) in the comments section.
- The Old 97′s have a greatest hits album out. An Aquarium Drunkard has the track “Victoria” up today. I highly recommend.
- No Frontin’ posted a bunch of random tracks today– we’re talking everything from NERD to Three Six Mafia to Yes to Mission Of Burma. And more. Check it out.
- On The Download posted a track from Peter Gammons’ new album. Respect.
- The Format has been a guilty pleasure of mine for a couple of years. Herohill has two tracls off their new album that will keep me listening for quite some time to come. Good stuff.
- And finally, Funtime OK posted a mix today that includes Art Brut, Beirut, Phoenix and more. Enjoy.
Moesha Brandy dropped by The View today to act as a very African American special co-host in the wake of Star Jones’ departure. Watching these clips will kind of make you wonder if the View ladies are ready for a new co-host, or if they’re just a tad too over-anxious; The poor girl ends up getting teased and tortured more than a substitute teacher.
The claws are out. Hell hath no fury like three annoying women scorned.
Speaking of top ten lists, our friends over at Gorillamask pointed us in the direction of this hilarious list of the “10 Worst Jobs to Have in the Action Film Universe”. While both “Vin Diesel’s love interest” and “Brian Bosworth” are conspicuously missing from the list, there is plenty of hilarity to be found in this look at those less-fortunate characters who haven’t been graced with the same invincibility shield commonly bestowed upon the action heroes who star in these movies.
With Jay-Z issuing a gag order on Cristal, rap music’s beloved baubles of big pimpin’ are becoming increasingly difficult to determine. Luckily, Agenda Inc. did us the favor of sorting through all the death threats, drug references, financial bragging and sexul suggestion of last year’s top Billboard tracks to prepare the following report on the top ten most name-checked brands in music:
TOP TEN MOST-MENTIONED BRANDS OF 2005
10. AK-47, 33 mentions
9. (tie) Cristal, 35 mentions
9. (tie) Louis Vuitton, 35 mentions
7. Chevrolet (really?), 40 mentions
6. Hennessy, 44 mentions
5. Rolls Royce, 46 mentions
4. Bentley, 51 mentions
3. Cadillac, 62 mentions
2. Nike, 63 mentions
1. Mercedes-Benz, 100 mentions
Unsurprisingly, athletic shoes, expensive booze, automatic weaponry and luxury cars have proven themselves to be the most sought-after fortunes of rap fame. We did some research of our own, and have produced a list of the 10 LEAST mentioned brand names after the jump!
This was bound to happen. Once David Spade started showing up in tabloids dating Heather Locklear you knew his patented celebrity snarkness was in danger. How could he dig on the tabloids and make fun of celebrities when he, himself, was being considered a celebrity? The whole foundation of The Showbiz Show was in danger… and judging by this clip from the season finale, it looks like it came a-crumbling-down. Here’s David participating in an American Idol bit with Anthony Kiedis and Kellie Pickler. It’s so lame it makes you wonder what David Spade would say about it if, you know, he wasn’t all Hollywood now. *Sigh*
The video’s been up since Friday, but In Case You Missed It we wanted to direct you to this footage obtained by TMZ of Woody Harrelson choking a photographer. It’s angriest a former cast member of Cheers has been since the time George Wendt was told his favorite all you can eat buffet was closing early. That wasn’t pretty.
Now, while I think the photographer deserved his smack down, I also think somebody’s gotta get Woody some new weed. Isn’t marijuana supposed to calm you down? I guess he’s the paranoid type.
Bending over in a black bikini bottom is the new Nip-Slip. You heard it here first people. I wonder who’s going to get on board next: Ashlee? Jessica? Britney? Well, whoever it is, this is one trend that I’ll gladly get behind. Ha. Ha. Get behind? Get it? Ahhhh.
For a ton of great Lindsay pics, head over to WWTDD today. Seriously. You won’t regret it.