- FOOL WORTH PITYING: Anybody who doesn’t watch Mr. T’s new show, currently available at Yahoo TV. (Pop Candy)
- JOKE: Knock knock. Who’s there? Mark Foley. Mark Foley who? Mark Foley, who’s filthy instant messages were nothing more than a prank gone awry, that’s who! Get it? Neither do we. (Drudge Report)
- LOST & FOUND: Was there more to last night’s episode of Lost than 5 awesome minutes? Paul digs deeper. (Paul Scheer)
- ALIAS: Clinton Portis, the NFL’s most exciting rusher (off the field) is back to dressing up during press conferences. Today he introduced Dolamite Jenkins. (Deadspin)
- FUN FACT: How did the Killers become the Killers? Jimmy Kimmel found out last night. (Tubewad, via Gorillamask)
The image you see to your left is a picture of William H. Macy‘s ass. It was taken during a wet and wild photoshoot for the upcoming film Wild Hogs. Why did we choose to only post this tiny 70×44 pixel photo of Bill Macy’s ass? Well, let’s put it this way. The photoshoot consisted of John Travolta squeezing his sizeable man breasts together, Macy fingercombing his crotch hair, Travolta in an open robe and black briefs, and one picture that looks as if Martin Lawrence is reaming an undeniably pleased Tim Allen (cue Home Improvement caveman noise). In other words, this little picture of William H. Macy’s ass is by far the most appetizing thing you will see if you are brave enough to click here for the rest.
A couple of years ago, it became cool to talk about the 80′s, to reminisce about Saturday morning cartoons and t-shirt clips and Family Ties. But all the while, another decade looked on, the mere middle child, ignored, uncool, unloved: The 90′s. But maybe it’s about time we started paying more attention to this neglected decade. Fark points us to a Glossary of 90s Slang, and while it’s borderline TMI, find some heady nuggets, quit icin’ those grills, get blazed, and take a look. Some of the terms never made their way into our ear canals (“Whatever You Reckon” sounds more like slang from the 1890′s). But after a quick perusal, we can honestly pray that 90′s culture doesn’t get hip until at least 2021, when a metal robot is sent back from the future to save the world from nuclear holocaust, making Hasta La Vista even more ironic/deadly.
When your music is embraced exclusively by closet-homosexual Congressmen and the most deluded of NY’s downtown rave scenesters, some people would want to shy away from that and try to take things in a more accessible, more intellectually acceptable direction. But Moby is not “some people”, and homeboy not only embraced his newfound fanbase, but he made sweet sweet music video love to it on a bed of flower-scented glitter sprinkles. This filmed American Apparel Abortion, for Moby’s new single “New York, New York” (pretty original title there, Mob!) is f*cking faaaaaaaabulous!
A Story Told In Pictures.
Ahh, another good afternoon here at my villa in Italy. Hello, little girl! Who are you?
And you there! With that rag on your head! You too look vaguely familiar as well… Do I know you?
Ah, good, here is Giancarlo with my opening act course, a wheel of meat. Sorry, miei amori , but only enough for-eh me. Maybe I chew up a bite and spit it into my hand for the girl.
The story continues with more candid pictures after the jump.
There must be a lot of hipsters reading this little blog of ours because the trailer for the upcoming DVD The VICE Guide to Travel, dropped by reader jimnobu, has gotten over 40 props (be sure to read all the priceless comments!) from “homedudes” demanding it be given a spot here on the front page. Well, it’s slow today, and people really seemed to enjoy the last movie that featured the self-degrading talents of Johnny Knoxville, so why not? Here’s another movie with more drug-addled brainiacs doing dumb stuff for laughs, this time at the expense of poor people!
- Now that the leaves are changing, all those perfect walks in the sun-filled chill of fall are going to need a soundtrack, which is why I think you should drift on over to Our Last Quarterstance, rake yourself up some Takka Takka and turn autumn into awesome.
- Pop Tart is written in some Middle Eastern language with which I am not familiar, but the language of rock spoken by Albert Hammond Jr. of The Strokes is understood by all.
- The Muso has an All-Stars of Indie Rock roster including tracks from The Walkmen, Spoon, Voxtrot, Okkervil River and more!
- MOKB and I share a love for the soulful songwriting that can be found on Joseph Arthur’s latest album, Nuclear Daydream.
- One my favorite-monikered bands, I Love You But I’ve Chosen Darkness, has a new music video up over at Scenestars.
Jared Leto and Sharon Stone? Of course! If you’re a marginally-talented 34 year-old character actor currently in the midst of a misguided mid-career crisis in which you’re trying to reinvent yourself as a dark and mysterious indie rocker, what better idea could you possibly have than to get out there and do some “canoodling” with a 48 year-old has been best known for giving America its glimpse of her battered vajayjay all the way back in ’92? There simply aren’t any ideas better than that, which is why we must offer our congratulations to Mr. Leto, who’s managed to somehow outdouche himself yet again. Bravo, Jared – how fitting that you would be our very first Daily Douche.
Ever wondered what The Biggest Loser would look like when shows in reverse? It would probably involve slim, attractive people jogging and sweating their way into a live human-flesh fatty suit. Or maybe it would look like this video, of one Matt McAllister breaking the Guiness World Record for Most T-Shirts Worn at the Same Time.
Haylie Duff tries her best to come to grips with the fact that she’s the third prettiest person being photographed.
Your turn. Leave your captions in the comments now. (pic via PerezHilton)