He’s jumped off of flagpoles and buried himself alive. But in his greatest challenge yet, David Blaine, master illusionist will attempt to turn himself into a sun dried tomato.
Last night your intrepid team here at BWE.tv braved the elements and made a rare sojourn out of our blogging dungeon to attend the uber-exclusive party at Manhattan’s Hammerstein Ballroom celebrating the 1000th issue of the only counter-culture “underground ‘zine” that puts Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and N’Sync on its cover – Rolling Stone Magazine! Read all the sordid details after the jump.
I’m not a big gambling guy. With the exception of fantasy sports (which I decided isn’t gambling– it’s a skill), I really don’t put money on too many things. However, I’m willing to bet that Tom Hanks on SNL will be great. It’s Tom Hanks! The guy’s hosted the show like 30 times. With the exception of Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin, nobody’s a safer bet than Hanks. So that’s my pick of the weekend. What are YOU watching? Family Guy? Despereate Housewives? Numb3rs? Vote Now!
- Madonna will pose topless in W magazine. Some will say that it’s great to see a woman of her age bare it all to show she’s still got it . I will say, I like boobies.
- Lindsay Lohan wants to get her T & A back. Finally, Lindsay and I have something in common.
- Bono is all set to be a newspaper editor for a day. It’s always good to have a fall back option if this whole rock & roll star thing doesn’t work out.
- Thanks to Tom Cruise, the California Assembly has voted to restrict the use of ultrasound machines for personal use. Kidnapping and brainwashing kids from Dawson’s Creek, though, is still totally cool.
- Today Sting was awarded an honarary degree at Newcastle University, and named “Doctor of Music.” Which makes perfect sense, because nobody likes going to the doctor.
On today’s Tony Danza Show, our favorite talk show host broke out the ukulele, actually 100 ukuleles, and a sing-along ensued.
During Tom Cruise’s multi-leg journey through the city on Wednesday, the actor drove his motorcycle to BET’s 106 and Park, and from the looks of how he’s dancing he never got off it. Major Props to illini who dropped of this video of Tom keeping it real, uncomfortably real.
Now, I know one of these women just had my baby, but shoot, they all look alike to me…
See more pictures of Tom and
Katie Kate at last night’s Mission: Impossible III premiere after the jump…
It’s Best Night Ever for Thursday, May 4th! Dan Hopper is here to walk you through the best of Thursday night tv, including American Inventor, Survivor, OC, and My Name Is Earl!
- PROOF THAT DROPPING THINGS ROCKS!: Thanks to ThirdWheel, we were all over Nick Lachey dissing Lindsay Lohan on Monday. Other sites just got around to it today! (Drop It)
- HORRIBLE MAYOR: The mayor of Ault, Colorado was so drunk at the time of his arrest he broke a Breathalyzer machine. Now that’s impressive.(The Denver Channel)
- VIDEO THAT MADE ME A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE: Robot Chicken presents The Darkest Sketch In Television History (Daily Sixer)
- THE NEWS THAT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH SOMEBODY IN THE FACE: Bill Gates doesn’t want to be the richest man in the world. Wahh wahh wahh, I hate you. (AOL News)
- TOY FOR THE CHILD YOU’D EXPECT TO SEE ON MTV’S MY SUPER SWEET 16 SOMEDAY: Fischer-Price MP3 players and digital cameras. Whatever happened to Easy Bake Ovens? (Brooklyn Vegan)