There’s so much on tonight, I don’t know where to start. Wait– yes I do. Let’s start with the Rock, Paper, Scissors Championship on A&E, without a doubt the most ridiculous competition on the planet (besides the Real World Road Rules Challenge, of course.) On TNT we have the series premiere of Saved, starring the drummer from That Thing You Do! and the season premiere of The Closer starring the woman from Singles who married Kevin Bacon. Tonight we also usher in a new season of Hell’s Kitchen on Fox and ABC’s new reality show How To Get The Guy. Now, if cooking and/or picking up men doesn’t interest you, I recommend you tune into the 2-hour series finale of Monster Garage on Discovery or a new episode of Fast Inc. on MTV. See, I told you there’s a lot on. So what are YOU watching? Vote now!
Thanks to garble for Dropping this video that shows what would happen if you mashed up U2 with George W. Bush. Somebody took the time to cut and splice a bunch of W’s speeches to make it appear as if he’s singing “Sunday Bloody Sunday.” Watch the video now so you can see what U2 would be like if they had a frontman who was less politically active than Bono.
Got something of your own that you’d want us to check out? Drop it now!
- Brangelina and The New Messiah have stepped through the magic wardrobe, tumbling back into Malibu. And thus concluded The Chronicles of Namibia.
- Two things that don’t belong in the same sentence: “Adam Sandler” and “Drama About 9/11 Victims’ Families”.
- Jared Leto and Jessica Simpson? Well, nothing says “edgy indie rocker” quite like Nick Lachey’s leftovers.
- And why shouldn’t Britney’s bodyguarding babysitter have his own fake MySpace page? Head over to MannySpace and give him an add!
- Was troubled soccer legend Diego Maradona blowing rails on national television? You make the call!
It’s Best Night Ever for Sunday, June 11th! Robin Hopkins is here to walk you through the best of Sunday night tv, including The Tony Awards, Entourage, and Deadwood!
- BETRAYAL: Anderson Cooper gets outed by his very own I-Pod. (Jossip)
- MIGHTY WIND: The monotony of an Il Divo performance during the world cup is broken by Toni Braxton’s granny panties. (Faded Youth)
- PROOF THAT PUBERTY’S STILL GOT A FEW YEARS ON ASHTON: Remember folks, no beard is better than a patchy beard. (cityrag)
- CATHOUSE: It’s a pussy fest on this all-new all-cat reality show. (WOW Report)
- DAY: July 1st is National Whitney Houston Day. Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em. (Crunk & Disorderly)
For the past 9 years, Meredith Vieira has led her co-hosts in conversations about everything from sex to politics, but mostly she’s done her best to keep Joy Behar from clubbing Star Jones with a coffee mug. So raise a glass to Meredith and pour one out for Star, because now that Meredith’s gone, b*tch is going down.
- Queen Latifah may run for senate. Wants a shot at bringing down the house (of representatives).
- Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carrey have fallen for each other. Share a mutual love of wacky facial expressions.
- James Woods is dating a woman young enough to be his granddaughter. Don’t worry, he’s great with kids.
- Denise Richards and Richie Sambora continue on their European tour, aptly titled: F*ckfest 2006.
- Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams don’t think Howard Stern’s Brokeback jokes are funny. Now if he did a mash up, that would be hilarious.
- K-Fed is hoarding credit cards before Britney cuts him loose. And with Discover Card’s cash back bonus he’ll make millions.
Alex is trusting me with iPod shuffle duties today, and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit nervous. Okay. Deep breath. Here goes nothing:
1. The Yardbirds “Smokestack Lightening”
2. Oasis “Talk Tonight”
3. Arcade Fire “Wake Up”
4. K-os “Freeze”
5. The Beatles “Not A Second Time”
Wow, interesting: no Americans in the bunch. Sorry about that. Well, now it’s your turn. Throw the first five songs that come up on your shuffle into the Comments section. And don’t lie!
Forget Brandon Davis and the whole firecrotch debacle. Lindsay Lohan has a new feud and a new arch-nemesis who’s bigger, more powerful and far more environmentally-friendly. We’re not sure what when down between these two but based on this footage from last night’s Tonight Show, it on. Oh it’s definitely on.
After a year with Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise is back to his famous womanizing ways. The irrepressible bachelor is now going after new mom Angelina Jolie! Reports are in that Cruise called to congratulate the Tomb Raider star on her new baby with whatshisname and then offered an open invitation to the Scientology center when she returns to LA. He even promised to give her a Scientology award for her human rights work, if she’d just stop by the center. While critics say he’s trying to snag Angelina for his cult-like religion, we know Tom better than that. He just wants to get close to the buxom actress and implant a sub-particle micro-chip in her brain so she’ll do and say exactly what he commands. Oh Tom! You dawg, you.