“Fox news gives you both sides of every story– The President’s side and the Vice President’s side.”
People are going NUTS over Stephen Colbert’s speech from Saturday’s White House Correspondents’ dinner. A feature about it over at The Huffington Post has already elicited 1,550 comments (and counting), most of them calling him a genius. The response over at Fox News… probably not as positive. Either way- liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican, there’s one thing we can all agree on: Stephen Colbert has balls.
Get the full video here or here. Read the transcript here. And remember… our president was there in the crowd, enjoying the whole thing. I know he’s “The Decider”, but I have a feeling whoever decided to invite Colbert to speak is going to be in a lot of trouble today.
1. Through the magic of movies, you can now experience what it would actually feel like to be stuck in a small space with Robin Williams for hours on end – $16.4 million
2. Hollywood said ‘let’s roll’, helping us to ‘never forget’ that it’s ‘never too soon’ to cash in on the deaths of thousands – $11.6 million
3. So your top three movie choices this week were Robin Williams in a motorhome, suffering through 9/11 again, or spending some time with super-enthusiastic teenage girl gymnasts – and the gymnasts came in 3rd – $11.3 million
4. Do I really have to go see this movie just to find out why the girl on the poster doesn’t have a mouth? – $9.3 million
5. Keenan-Ivory Wayans uses another batch of lame, super-obvious, reheated, Leno-esque Brokeback-referencing pop culture schticks to say to American moviegoers: “I’m gonna get your money, sucka!” – $7.8 million
Guys breaking out of prison, Charlie Sheen with another one and a half men, people investigating Crime Scenes in Miami and another Jack Bauer power hour. It must be Monday. What are you watching tonight? Vote now!
Something happened to Keith Richards over the weekend but we’re not sure what. The 62 year-old Rolling Stones guitarist was flown from Fiji via helicopter to New Zealand for observation at a local hospital after he suffered a mild concussion. Meanwhile there has been confusion over reports of how exactly he was injured. While some reports claims he was hurt after he fell out of a palm tree, others say the injury happened when he fell off a jet ski. Okay so he fell off of something. Would it happened to have been a wagon?
It’s Best Night Ever for Sunday, April 30th! Robin Hopkins is here to walk you through the best of Sunday night tv, including SNL, The Sopranos, Desperate Housewives, and Grey’s Anatomy!
Can you guess which one of these adorable kids is involved both a bitter custody battle and a porn star’s murder trial? Here’s a hint: it’s not Lucy or Alice.
After being accused of everything from hooker-sex to teen porn-inspired masturbation, Charlie Sheen, still decided to pursue his true passion and launch a line of little girls’ fashions. That’s like building an giant amusement park on your property after being accused of child molestation. It’s a good idea, but it’s just not financially sound. Check out more pictures of the Sheen’s clothing launch at WWTDD